Legendary Two-Time Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalist & Author, Associate Editor of The Washington Post
Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, Speaker, and the inspiration for the film The Pursuit of Happyness
Best-selling Author and Sought After Speaker on Leadership, Teamwork, and Sales
Harvard Doctor, Athlete, International Humanitarian, and Motivational Speaker
Fill out the fields below and our Idea Generator will create a specific set of speaker ideas for your consideration.
When we first started this Agency we received some powerful advice from Tim Sanders, formerly of Yahoo!
This is what he said:
"Don't think about sales or closing deals, just position yourself so that whenever you can help someone you help them, no matter what you think the outcome will be. 20% of those people will take your help and you will probably never hear from them again. But that won't matter because the other 80% will remember you and how you helped them which will create such great relationships with those clients, not only will you build a great business - you will build a great life."
We have followed that advice from the very day we heard it and the results have been remarkable.
To learn more about us click here.