About Jenny Evans - Physiologist & Speaker on Stress & Resilience:
Jenny Evans is a speaker, author, and on-air expert on physiology and chemistry, as it relates to resiliency, confidence and performance. She is highly experienced, having worked with thousands of C-suite executives, leaders, and employees — from corporations, associations, and universities across the globe.
Her dynamic presentations and training sessions both educate and inspire audiences by linking the stressful challenges of everyday life to the body’s own chemistry and physiology. Jenny brings to life the art of optimizing your own chemistry to boost your performance and productivity, all while enhancing your health and energy.
Jenny’s events are active, engaging, high-energy, and life-changing – leaving audiences inspired, informed and on their way to leading a more productive life in increasingly demanding business environments.
Her award-winning book – The Resiliency rEvolution — has been hailed as a “smart, clever read and super-practical guide to leading a more full and resilient life.” She is also the creator of Hit the Deck – the ultimate tool for combating stress and increasing productivity and fitness.
Jenny has spoken on the TEDx stage, is the resiliency subject matter expert for Optum and The Big Know’s digital courses, writes as a blogger for The Huffington Post and was NBC KARE 11’s Health & Fitness expert for over four years. She has been quoted on National Public Radio, in Health Magazine and Women’s Health, while being showcased on FastCompany.com, Inc.com, Entrepreneur.com, Shape.com and Elle.com.
Jenny has a bachelor of science degree in kinesiology with an emphasis in psychology from the University of Minnesota and has been an American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor for over twenty years.
- Want to continue to take themselves – and their work – to the next level, in a way that’s easy, achievable and sustainable
- Want to feel better! More energized, grounded, on purpose, creative, happy, and healthy
- Want to expand their capacity for what their careers will increasingly demand of them year over year
- Are stressed and want effective solutions that are easy to implement
- The answer to the ONE question that guarantees clarity, direction, commitment, prioritization and accountability both inside and outside of work
- The 7 areas of your life that Resiliency Rx can enhance
- Ways to leverage over 100 tools to successfully implement change and the secret to making these changes permanent
- A series of “Micro Strategies” for quickly and easily stress-proofing their brain
- The knowledge to self-restore the chemistry of their brain, body, and mindset in less than 60 seconds
- An optional Resiliency Assessment to garner accurate insight into how they’re currently dealing with stress with a customized report on where they can make improvements
- Three specific commitments that make up their customized action plan
- Seek a better sense of control
- Are ready to start feeling on track, on purpose, and on fire
- Feel held back by self-doubt, self-criticism, worry or anxiety
- Wish to grow their professionalism: using their voice, leading their team, taking more risks, finding new ways to innovate, collaborate without feeling threatened by others
- Discover the 5 chemicals that affect confidence, mindset and leadership abilities
- Learn 5 strategies to create the ideal chemical recipe for feeling confident, grounded, focused and in control
- Learn 4 practices to help gain clarity, prioritize, make better decisions and take action
- Recognize the symptoms of chemistry that don’t support confidence
- Learn to stop the cycle of negativity loops, fear, and worry
- Realize the connection between chemistry and purpose
Jenny has a special way to relate and connect to her audience. That makes the message resonate more!
Estée Lauder, Inc.
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.