About Steve Farber - Best-selling Author, Expert and Speaker on Extreme Leadership & Business Management:
Steve Farber was named by Huffington Post as the "#1 Business Speaker to See." Listed as one of Inc.’s global "Top 50 Leadership and Management Experts" - Farber is a leadership pioneer, strategist, keynote speaker and best-selling author on extreme leadership and business management.
His expertise is in creating organizational cultures where leadership is not just an opportunity and obligation for those in authority, but for everyone at all levels.
Former Vice President of the Tom Peters Company, Steve is the President of Extreme Leadership, Inc., and founder of The Extreme Leadership Institute - organizations devoted to the cultivation and development of extreme leaders around the world. His accessible, deeply inspirational, and eminently practical Radical LEAP framework is widely used across the business, non-profit and education spectrum. Farber has been credited with redefining leadership in deeply personal yet practical terms - and re-energizing thousands of people to make a significant difference in their businesses, lives, and the world around them.
Steve is author of his upcoming book Love is Just Damn Good Business (McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition - September 6, 2019). His third book, Greater Than Yourself, was a Wall Street Journal® and USA Today® best-seller. His second book, The Radical Edge, was hailed as “a playbook for harnessing the power of the human spirit.” And his first book, The Radical Leap, is already considered a classic in the leadership field. It received Fast Company Magazine’s Readers’ Choice Award - and was recently named "one of the 100 Best Business Books of All Time." His column, The Extreme Leadership Chronicles, runs frequently on Inc.com.
Organizations hire Steve to:
- Deliver practical, inspiring and entertaining keynote speeches
- Embed the practices of Extreme Leadership in the DNA of the organization
- Provide significant on-going leadership learning and development
- Create and amplify deep employee engagement
- Work personally with executives or teams as an Advisor, Coach, Guide & Confidant
Steve has worked with Johns Hopkins, Cisco, Intel, TriNet, Hyatt - and hundreds of other organizations large and small. He has spoken to or worked with virtually every industry there is - from the tech sector to financial services, manufacturing, health care, hospitality, entertainment, public education, retail, and government.
- Inspire yourself and others to achieve extraordinary results
- Earn your customers’ and employees’ love and loyalty
- Engage yourself and others - even in troubled or transitional times
- Expand Yourself - deepen and expand your personal capabilities
- Give Yourself – share your knowledge, network, and experience to help others grow
- Replicate Yourself – create a culture of coaching and mentorship
- Increase their personal capacity for risk
- View their challenges as positive adventures vs frightening obstacles
- Become more innovative in their approach to work
- Learn from mistakes and apply what they’ve learned
- Try new things more readily and enthusiastically
- Determine and clarify your personal focus as a leader
- Use a simple technique to create and bring innovative ideas to your business
- Anticipate and respond to the unspoken needs of people and markets
- Hold yourself and others to an unprecedented level of personal accountability
- Farber sets the stage and proposes a few challenging ideas to the group. He briefly defines Extreme Leadership and talks about the importance of open dialogue
- The audience - which could be as small as 10 people or as large as several thousand - forms into small groups, has a quick discussion according to Farber’s guidelines and then generates One Important Question about leadership as it relates to their current needs
- Farber fields the questions (as many as possible giving the amount of available time and the size of the group), and, when appropriate, facilitates a discussion with the entire audience
- And away we go! Learning about the Extreme Leadership actions that people need to take right now
Steve helps us remember why we are here and the difference we each can make. Thank you for not only bringing your energy and passion to the session - but also for working with us ahead of time to understand what was really critical for this group. You listened on all fronts, and you delivered as you always do.
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.