About Victoria Labalme - Performing Artist and Performance Strategist for Top Leaders & Brands:
Victoria Labalme helps people perform at their highest levels by unlocking their hidden genius and unleashing their unique creativity.
With more than 20 years in the Performing Arts - from Broadway to comedy clubs, landmark films to high-profile television - Victoria’s electrifying, custom-crafted Keynotes awaken innate talents in individuals and teams.
Her proprietary systems and strategies have been embraced by C-suite executives at Starbucks, Microsoft, PayPal, as well as Hollywood celebrities, best-selling authors, and top teams in over 700 organizations.
With breathtaking stage skills, gripping stories, and comedic highlights, Victoria takes audiences through a profound experience they'll never forget. Along the way, she shows people how to distinguish their brand, gain competitive advantage, focus their communications and achieve sustainable growth through a surprising blend of art and business.
Her creative projects have been recognized by The New York Times, The Hollywood Reporter, Variety, BBC, and ABC Good Morning America.
A graduate of Stanford University, Victoria is also a director and critically acclaimed film producer, the creator of two online learning programs, and an inductee into the Speaker Hall of Fame.
- Discover the 3 Profound Questions you must ask before you craft any message
- Apply 2 killer techniques to understand your audience’s hidden fears and objections
- Learn the KDF and PSU systems so your message leaves an impression and people take action
- You have a message that needs to be heard
- Your ideas are cutting edge
- Your vision is unique
- Delivering a full-length keynote
- Leading a meeting
- Launching a new product
- Providing a company update
- Creating a TED Talk
- Communicating your value proposition
- Giving a marketing presentation
- Communicating via video
- Consulting with a client or prospect
- Participating in a panel discussion
- Designing a training workshop or seminar
- Speaking to analysts, the board or the public
- Giving a commencement address
- It’s time to Risk Forward®
- It’s time to share your message
- It’s time to get your Hidden Genius out into the world
- Join us for the creative communications ride of your life
Victoria's insights provided a critical edge in winning large client contracts. She is truly a joy.
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.