Nicholas J. Webb
About Nicholas J. Webb - Best-selling Author, "What Customer's Crave" on Innovation and Consumerization, Expert on Healthcare and Future Trends:
Nicholas J. Webb is a number one best-selling author and is one of the most popular Innovation, Healthcare, Future-trends, Technology, and Customer Experience speakers in the world. Unlike most innovation speakers who have never actually invented anything and have no real-world expertise in the area of enterprise innovation, Nicholas is a multi award-winning inventor of technologies ranging from one of the world’s smallest medical implants to a very successful line of educational and fitness products.
Nicholas has been selected as one of the Hottest Keynote Speakers for 2019 by the ITA Group. Nicholas earned this recognition by providing highly customized keynote presentations for some of the top organizations in the world.
Nicholas serves as an Adjunct Professor at Western University of Health Sciences, and as the Director for the University’s prestigious Center for Innovation. For his many contributions to healthcare, WesternU has recently awarded Nicholas his Doctorate of Humane Letters (Hon.).
As a technology CEO, Nicholas owns and operates several technology companies in both healthcare and consumer goods. As a Certified Management Consultant (CMC), he works shoulder-to-shoulder with boards of directors of multi billion-dollar companies to assist them in building future-ready organizations. His best-selling books include: The Innovation Playbook, The Digital Innovation Playbook, Invent Stuff, and his current number one best-seller, What Customers Crave, and The Innovation Mandate - The Growth Secret of the Best Organizations in the World was released to bookstores worldwide, September 2019 - and acclaimed with #1 new release status on Amazon. Nicholas hasn't stopped, with his forthcoming book The Healthcare Mandate - How to Leverage Disruptive Innovation to Heal America's Biggest Industry - scheduled for worldwide release Fall 2020. Mark your calendars now!
- The great news about Disruptive Innovation
- Marketing to the Five Customer Touch Points
- The new science of “Prospect Personification”
- Eliminate Digital Deflection and drive 30% More Revenue
- Understanding the four Disruption Shifts to drive growth
- The Three Simple Takeaways that drive The Best Organizations in The World
- How to attract and keep the almighty millennial talent
- How to create an innovation culture
- The new market comprised of social communities not market segments
- Understanding how to engineer the consumer experience
- How enterprise social networks drive 40% better returns on strategy
- Engaging stakeholders using game mechanics and socialization
- How to lead into the future
Are you ready to take your creative ideas from 'incremental' to 'disruptive' or even 'destructive'? Nick Webb is right when he says Innovation is not a bumper sticker - you have to do something to make it come to life.
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.