Dr. Frank Murtha
About Dr. Frank Murtha - Speaker and Expert on Investor Psychology & Behavioral Finance, Coaching and Strategy for Traders & Investors
Dr. Frank Murtha began his career at the New York-based consulting firm of RHR International Company, where he developed senior executives and pioneered a specialty in the emerging field of behavioral finance. In 2001, he co-founded MarketPsych LLC, the first Behavioral Finance consulting firm in North America, where he has specialized in helping financial professionals apply behavioral finance and strategies to build better relationships, gain referrals, increase assets under management and improve investment returns. Over the last decade, Dr. Murtha has presented hundreds of speeches and workshops for many of the world’s leading financial institutions. What most distinguishes Dr. Murtha from other speakers is his ability to take the weighty scientific and academic subjects of his training and communicate them in a practical, and often humorous way.
An investing psychology content expert, Dr. Murtha is interviewed frequently by news and print media outlets and has been featured countless times on National Public Radio, Nightly Business Report, CNBC and World Business Review. He works as a consultant, speaker, and writer based out of the New York City area. An award-winning author, his book, MarketPsych: How to Overcome Fear and Build Your Investor Identity was honoured by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance as one of “Three Best Financial Books of 2010”.
- Greater insights into their own financial strengths and weaknesses
- Clear “aha moments” about why it is so important to start saving and investing to secure their financial futures
- Recognition of the biggest impediments to successful investing
- Motivation to become more active planning, saving and investing - they will be excited to get going when they leave the room
- Personalized strategies and techniques to make the saving/investing process an easier, more seamless part of their lives
- A strong sense that they are in control of theirs and their loved ones’ financial destiny
- Understanding the psychology of difficult clients
- How to recognize the clients emotional state
- How and when to respond
- Key phrases to maximize their impact
- Personality Profiling Information
- Two techniques/tools for managing difficult clients (Strategic Emotional Communication and The Crisis Plan)
- Neurofinance and Neuroeconomics
- Financial decision-making (money, investment, and trading psychology)
- Price patterns in the financial markets
- The neural reward system
- Investor Psychology
Frank's presentation went over extremely well - everyone in the audience really enjoyed him!
Barrington Wealth Partners
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.