About Robert Spector - Author of The Nordstrom Way, Leading Expert on Customer & Employee Experience
Robert Spector is one of America’s leading experts on customer experience and employee experience.
He is author of the business book classic The Nordstrom Way: The Inside Story of America’s Number One Customer Service Company. BusinessWeek says, “For anyone looking to understand customer service at its best, this book bubbles with insights.” The all-new Third Edition is The Nordstrom Way to Customer Experience Excellence: Creating a Values-Driven Service Culture, which Forbes magazine selected as “Top Business Book of 2017”.
Robert gives entertaining keynotes to a vast array of companies, organizations, trade associations, conventions, corporate retreats, governmental agencies, non-profits, and special meetings in 27 countries. His keynote sets the stage for creating, encouraging, and maintaining a superior customer experience built on a non-negotiable set of core cultural values. By steadfastly encouraging and employing those values, which are built on trust and respect, your organization will:
- Cultivate a culture dedicated to customer experience excellence
- Support, recognize and reward the achievements of the people on your teams
- Improve communication and collaboration at every level
- Generate a better ROI on leadership, mentoring, and employee-orientation programs
- Earn the enduring loyalty of team members, customers, partners and vendors through trust and respect, which are the foundation of long-term relationships
- Continually innovate and adapt in order to stay ahead of your competition
- Encourage having fun and giving back to your community
- Become the Nordstrom of your industry
He is included in the “100 Best Keynote Speakers” by DataBird Research Journal, as well as “World's Top 30 Customer Service Professionals” by Global Gurus Research.
His other books include Amazon.com: Get Big Fast - The Definitive Story of the Company, which has been translated into 18 languages, and The Mom & Pop Store: True Stories from the Heart of America, a memoir of practical customer service lessons learned working in his immigrant family’s butcher shop.
Robert contributes articles to many publications, including The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal. He is a guest on national and local television, radio and podcasts, and is quoted in publications throughout the world.
He is currently working on a new book, The Seattle Effect, which explains the customer-focused strategies of Seattle-based icons Nordstrom, Amazon, Starbucks, Costco, Boeing, Microsoft, REI, and Pearl Jam.
Robert held the audience in the palm of his hand as he guided us through the value of truly outstanding client service! He demonstrated how the principles of the Nordstrom culture can be applied to other industries.
CEO, LANGUAGE LINE SOLUTIONS
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.