About Cameron Herold - Entrepreneur, Speaks on Leadership, Business Strategy and Marketing:
For over 20 years Cameron Herold has been coaching, speaking to, or helping entrepreneurs build companies on five continents. He launched BackPocket COO to coach & mentor young, fun, entrepreneurial, growth companies and help make their dreams happen. He is one of the country's most innovative business leaders and strategists, and was a leading force behind one of the most successful businesses of the decade, 1-800-GOTJUNK?. He is currently mentoring companies based in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, USA & Canada.
He was Chief Operating Officer of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? for just under 7 years and his innovative business leadership helped enable them to build a presence in 46 states, 9 provinces, and 4 countries while being ranked the
2nd Best Company to Work for in Canada by Canadian Business Magazine and
the #1 Company in BC to Work for twice by BC Business Magazine. During his tenure the company was studied by numerous MBA programs including Queen's University in Canada & Harvard.
Cameron Herold helped this leading edge company grow from $2 Million to $105 Million in revenue in six years with no debt or outside shareholders. Prior to 1-800-GOT-JUNK? he had two EO (Entrepreneurs Organization) qualifying companies. From 1998 through 2000 he was VP, Corporate Development at Ubarter.com a division of 900-person firm with a $900 Million market cap based in Seattle. He was also, President of Barter Business Exchange in Vancouver. From 1994 to 1998, Herold was VP, Franchise Development for Coast-to-Coast Franchise Services (Boyd Autobody & Glass).
Cameron has been the highest rated speaker 4 times at the EO/MIT Entrepreneurial Masters program held onsite at MIT’s Endicott House, and taught it 11 years in a row. He is also one of the highest rated speakers globally with YPO (Young Presidents Organization) and EO (Entrepreneurs Organization).
In these positions over 20 years since starting his first company at the age of 21, he has gained real world insight into tried-and-true systems from having been involved in the sale, branding and integration of 450+ franchise locations with 3 franchisors. He's worked on the development and deployment of e-commerce and Internet strategies, negotiation of corporate acquisitions and development of numerous strategic partnerships. He has a unique understanding of business and growing companies from having led business areas of Operations, Marketing, Public Relations, Strategic Alliances, Sales, Call Centers and
His work has helped companies be featured in the Associated Press, Bloomberg, USA Today, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, and Fortune, as well as TV shows like Donny Deutsch, Oprah, and Dr. Phil.
The author of five books, Cameron's latest is Double Double: How to Double Your Revenue and Profit in 3 Years or Less.
What Cameron Herold Talks About:
Leadership - Letters to My Younger Self
After nearly seven years and being in the role of chief operating officer of a company that grew from $2 Million to $106 Million, Cameron wanted the lessons he’d learned to sink in. So, over the period of the three months immediately following leaving the company, he wrote for twenty minutes every day in a journal to capture what I’d learned. He wrote lists. He mind-mapped. He just wrote. He learned about himself during that period of reflecting. Leadership lessons he wished he’d known 20 years earlier but no one had taught him.
- During this session Cameron will share fifty-eight hardcore leadership lessons that he'd actually learned in 20 years of building 4 fast growth companies
- This is the perfect keynote or workshop session for all conferences where managers or leaders are in attendance
- An easy, fast paced, fun session, that will leave everyone in the room completely engaged, and filled to the brim with new lessons to become better leaders themselves
In this invigorating presentation, Cameron shares the secrets he has used to create truly amazing high-growth workplace cultures, including one company he led being rated #2 in Canada’s Best Places to Work as awarded by Canadian Business magazine and twice rated #1 Best Places to Work in BC as awarded by BC Business Magazine. He’s also formally mentored four others now ranked among the best to work for in their countries as well. This is some of the best content he teaches yearly at EO’s Entrepreneurial Masters Program held at MIT's Endicott House.
In this presentation, Cameron will reveal:
- How to use a unique visioning process called a Vivid Vision™ to create total alignment in your employees and have them reading your mind
- The best systems to attract, interview, select & handcuff top employees
- Secrets to attracting ‘A’ Players away from competitors
- Real life examples of what fantastic workplaces look like where Gen X, Gen Y & Baby Boomers all productively work together
- Step-by-step strategies for balancing culture with your bottom line
Managing business growth can be an exhilarating experience, but it can also be an intimidating one. In this dynamic speech, Cameron reveals the systems all companies need to grow and how to do it while making a profit.
You'll discover how to:
- How to use a unique visioning process called a Vivid Vision™ to create total alignment in your team members and have them reading your mind
- Attract, interview & retain top talent, while systematically removing low performers
- Reverse engineer long-term goals – know precisely WHAT to do & WHEN to execute. You’ll forever change your strategic planning process to one that actually works
- Make useless meetings taboo in your company, skyrocketing productivity and profit
- Leverage simple and easy to put in place technology to drive growth
The only thing better than getting good press is getting good press for FREE! In this strategic session, Cameron shares the PR secrets he’s used to land over 5|000 media placements in six years, including Oprah, Fortune, Wall Street Journal & New York Times.
Attendees will walk away knowing:
- Strategies to quickly become the quoted media “expert” in your industry
- How to create multiple angles that will generate the interest of journalists
- How to turn normal employees into skilled PR evangelists for your business
Leading a business is an emotional journey of extreme highs and challenging lows. In this insightful talk, Cameron reveals detailed strategies to help CEOs, entrepreneurs – their teams & spouses – manage these emotions effectively.
This presentation is invaluable for CEOs & entrepreneurs who want to:
- Understand the emotional ups & downs associated with entrepreneurship
- Learn how to leverage gains from the “highs” & avoid unexpected risks of the “lows”
- Give employees & spouses insights into the stresses a business owner faces
Cameron is the best speaker I've ever heard, particularly for entrepreneurs, and small and medium business sized owners. He hits home-runs and grand slams.
Publisher, Forbes Magazine
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.