About Lisa Bodell - Global Leader on Culture Change Focused on Simplification and Innovation and Best-Selling Author of Kill the Company & Why Simple Wins:
Lisa Bodell is a global leader on behavior change, whose skill-building firm has transformed hundreds of thousands of employees from Fortune 500 companies by showing them how to eliminate the complexity that holds them back and get to the work that matters.
Her talks offer a roadmap to eradicate the workplace complexity that is killing organizations’ ability to be agile, fast and innovative. In order to experience this trifecta of competitive advantage, organizations must embrace simplicity as a basic operating principle, and Lisa’s content and energy move them to action.
A dynamic keynote speaker, Lisa empowers audiences with thought-provoking examples and practical techniques that ignite simplification and innovation immediately. Praise for her talks include: “the best speaker yet -- engaging and energetic” (Google); “revolutionary and compelling” (Accenture); “incredibly unique and thought provoking” (Mastercard Worldwide); “immediately actionable” (Citigroup). Recently, Lisa was awarded Most Inspirational Woman in Communications Strategy and Execution 2019 (Acquisitions International), Most Innovative Business Workshop Training Facilitator 2019 (Acquisitions International), Silver Medalist 2018 North American Book Awards - Why Simple Wins and Most Innovative Management Consulting Firm 2019 NY (CV Magazine).
Accolades continue for Lisa, who was recently presented with the:
- Most Inspirational Woman in Communications Strategy and Execution 2019 (Acquisitions International)
- Most Innovative Business Workshop Training Facilitator 2019 (Acquisitions International)
- Silver Medalist 2018 North American Book Awards - Why Simple Wins
- Most Innovative Management Consulting Firm 2019 NY (CV Magazine)
Adding to the above achievements, two more honours awarded to Lisa/FutureThink:
- Silver Stevie Award 2019 – Woman of the Year Business Services Industry (The American Business Awards)
- Most Inspirational Woman in Communications Strategy & Execution 2019 / Future Think - New York, USA (Global 100)
With a deep understanding of best practices across industries, Lisa has contributed her expertise to a wide variety of media, including: Fast Company, WIRED, The New York Times, Bloomberg Businessweek, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, The Huffington Post, and CNN. Lisa has served on the advisory boards of the NSA, the Association of Professional Futurists, Novartis’ Diversity and Inclusion Board and is an acting member of the Global Agenda Council for the World Economic Forum.
- Get informed by examples that resonate: consumers will pay more for simpler experiences; people recommend companies that exemplify simplicity; employees are brand champions in companies that operate with simplicity
- Identify areas for simplification within your organization; Learn techniques to make simplification a habit
- Understand which tasks take the most (unnecessary) time both individually and as a team
- Start to create a culture of simplification and exemplify its practices
- Everyone is a change agent
- Change involves a toolkit, not a process
- Reignite curiosity, inquiry and creative problem solving
- Small changes can make a big impact
Incredible. Lisa captivated the audience with insightful, well-articulated thoughts about technologies and trends that could transform our industry. In a very short time, she energized people to be more proactive about shaping our future business environment.
Vice President for Worldwide Innovation at Pfizer
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.