About Chris Helder - Best-selling Author and Speaker on Communications & the Power of Influence:
Chris Helder is a business communication genius and master storyteller whose presentations have radically transformed how thousands of people worldwide communicate with clients, customers, colleagues, staff and teams. He's been a professional speaker for 18 years having accomplished over 2,450 presentations across all corners of the globe.
His motivational, high energy, humour and value-adding performance will enhance any event that he is booked for. He is an expert in the areas of communication, sales, influence and mindset, human potential, change, leadership and mastering the face-to-face customer experience - and he relates to all generations.
Chris is the author of three best-selling books The Ultimate Book of Influence which has been published in five languages, Useful Belief is one of the highest selling Australian business books of all time and Cut The Noise about achieving better results with less guilt.
His global client list includes: Citibank, Merrill Lynch, Glaxo Smith Kline, Toyota, Mercedes Benz, Fuji Xerox, Levi’s, Realtor.com and Olympic Winter Institute of Australia.
- Master the power of matching body language for quick connections with clients
- Learn to read and adapt to different personality types
- Understand how to quickly gain rapport using the FORD technique
- Altering your approach and to be more effective when tackling tasks
- Developing a new framework to help improve the focus of your time and energy
- Improving your results by taking the right actions
- Accelerated Focus - to increase concentration and demonstrate to participants how they can achieve more in less time
- Circles of Importance - actions for prioritization, simplification and eliminating distraction
- 10 Seconds of Guilt…Move On - procedures to manage internal negativity and increase individual production
Chris Helder's presentation included useful and highly practical tools - applicable immediately both in private and business situations to influence people.
Commercial Strategy Academy Content Lead – Nokia
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.