About Connie Dieken - Best-selling Author and Thought Leader on The Art of Influence:
For nearly 12 years, Connie Dieken has been the trusted executive coach and advisor to many leaders who run the world's most recognizable brands. She has become the most respected and in-demand executive coach, keynote speaker, author and authority - on learning the skills needed to become an influential personality in all forms of leadership and communication.
For more than 20 years, Connie Dieken dedicated herself to journalism as a television news anchorwoman, reporter, broadcast personality, and talk show host - including co-hosting The Morning Exchange, America's longest running television talk show. She is a multiple Emmy® award-winning and Telly® award-winning journalist - and her excellence has led to her induction to the Radio/Television Broadcasters Hall of Fame.
Connie has represented more than 50 companies as their spokesperson, including Intel, Sealy, GE, American Greetings, Ernst and Young and Goodyear.
Connie spent her career with the most successful and influential people in business and entertainment and recognized a pattern to their success. After years of research, she learned the common traits each of these people shared - and discovered people could learn how to be influential with the right training. Armed with unique insight into the power that influence has over each of us, she developed a proven methodology to transform any leader or executive into an influencer. In 2000, she founded onPoint Communication to train leaders and emerging leaders in critical influential leadership, communication, media and presentation skills.
Connie is the author and co-author of five books, dedicated to teaching individuals influential leadership, communication and presentation techniques. Her most recent best-selling book, Talk Less, Say More: 3 Habits to Influence Others and Make Things Happen - takes Connie's knowledge, research and experience coaching high-powered leaders and condenses it into a fast-paced, no-nonsense guide to teach anyone to be an influential communicator with anyone, anywhere.
Connie's work has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, CNBC, The Los Angeles Times, Crain's Business, The Chicago Tribune, Women's Day, and many more nationwide.
- Lead others to seek their presence, trust them, and willingly follow their lead
- Override presence-killers such as egotism, anxiety, long-windedness and social façades
- Be - and be recognized as - the real deal, thereby boosting their leadership capabilities
- Connect with what others want and values to capture their attention
- Convey information with portion control so they don’t confuse others
- Convince anyone to reach an ideal outcome and feel good about it
- Reverse-engineer messages to influence even the most demanding people
- Simplify to amplify to fight presentation bloat
- Present naked (It's not what it sounds like, but it's wildly fun)
Connie is amazing in her personal approach - and individually tailored presentations to my specific industry.
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.