About Matt Mayberry - Former NFL Linebacker and Healthcare Business-Development Professional, Entrepreneur Magazine Columnist, Peak-Performance Strategist:
Matt Mayberry, a former NFL linebacker for the Chicago Bears, is currently one of the most-read columnists for Entrepreneur Magazine - as well as an acclaimed keynote speaker, author, and peak-performance strategist. Using a real-world approach, he specializes in maximizing the performance of organizations, teams, and individuals all over the world.
As an athlete and business professional, Matt has a real-world understanding that success is based on the key areas of peak performance, overcoming adversity, motivation, culture, and teamwork. From the football field to being the head of business development for a multi-million dollar healthcare company, to becoming a successful entrepreneur - Matt has the credibility to deliver a keynote speech with a strong focus on actionable ideas and strategies designed to maximize business and personal performance.
Matt is Indiana University’s current record holder for most sacks in a single game - and was the team recipient of the prestigious Howard Brown Award, which exemplifies leadership, courage and work ethic. Because of his world-class speed, on-field success, and superb leadership background, Mayberry was signed by the Chicago Bears in 2010. However, after reaching the pinnacle of his sport, he suffered a life-changing injury against the San Diego Chargers - which cut his dream career short.
Matt created success after football, earning his way to becoming the head of business development at Infinity Healthcare, where he put the fundamentals he learned as an athlete and in life to practice. Soon after, Matt embraced his true passion - taking his personal story, with a smart mix of football and business - and began his training and consulting company, Matt Mayberry Enterprises, to help others achieve massive success by learning how to lead through change and create transformational breakthroughs.
Matt has been featured on numerous media outlets including Forbes, NBC, Fox News, Business Insider, MSN Lifestyle, Fox Business, ABC, and ESPN to name a few. A partial list of his clients include the FBI, National Kitchen & Bath Association, Fifth Third Bank, Farm Bureau Financial Services, Cosentino, NAPA Auto Parts, USA Hockey, DuPont, Union Pacific Railroad, and Lowe’s.
As a keynote speaker, Matt provides strong take-home value, as well as an inspiring experience, for every attendee. With a combination of powerful and personal stories, along with current research - attendees leave with a detailed action plan for their own success. Matt has been rated one of the top speakers at every event he’s keynoted.
Matt’s first book, Winning Plays, is available in stores everywhere.
He currently resides in Chicago, Illinois. His personal interests include sports, fitness, golf, reading, the arts, spirituality, and spending time with his family and friends.
- Learn Matt’s unique seven-step process on how to turn any failure or adversity into a gift
- Learn how to create powerful and positive momentum shifts in your personal and professional life
- Discover the importance of creating a clear vision for your life or organization - and how it will power you through every setback and hardship moving forward
- Learn how to minimize distraction, diminish obstacles - and increase daily productivity
- Learn how to create your own personal and professional growth plan that ensures you grow somehow, someway each and every day
- Explore why most people fall short in the achievement of their goals and learn Matt’s proven goal-setting method that will change the trajectory of your life - one moment, one day at a time
- Discover transformational mindset shifts that separate a leader with a title to a leader that changes the game
- Learn how to lead confidently and effectively through change
- Learn how to create a personal action plan that will increase your effectiveness to lead
- Learn how to increase employee morale, engagement, and performance by effectively transforming your leadership style
- Learn how to recruit, attract, nurture - and retain a world-class team and culture
- Learn how to drastically increase employee engagement, morale - and retention
- Discover the importance of individual, team, and cultural development as an unyielding necessity to the success of your organization
- Discover how to capitalize off of rejection - and let it inspire you instead of discourage you
- Discover one mental shift that all sales professionals must commit to in order to achieve breakthrough performance
- Learn how to nurture relationships that turn into lifelong customers
Matt delivers an emotionally charged, motivational & inspirational speech. He simplifies goal setting with a “do it now” call to action & leaves you with takeaways we all desire from attending any program. While he was given amazing athletic ability, I believe he was put on this earth not to entertain us as an NFL linebacker - but to teach life lessons that inspire & change lives.
National Kitchen & Bath Association
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.