About Randy Pennington - Author, Speaker and Advisor on Leading Change, Building Cultures & Achieving Results:
Randy Pennington is a dynamic and innovative keynote speaker who can deliver a powerful vision of the future for your customers, your company and your industry. He helps leaders deliver positive results in a world of accelerating uncertainty and change. Randy's original insights are grounded in a unique blend of solid research and continuing hands-on work with leaders and organizations in a variety of industries. Randy's ability to develop solutions that work in your world provide a catalyst for delivering results. His keynote speeches and workshops are known for their practical take-away's, interaction, and relevance.
Randy has been fascinated with how great organizations and great leaders operate since his very first sociology and psychology classes in college. That continued focus provides you with strategies you can implement today to deliver positive results tomorrow. “Change, when it is done well, is a competitive advantage and allows you to be more nimble and relevant in the marketplace.”
Randy is author of the award-winning books Make Change Work: Staying Nimble, Relevant, and Engaged in a World of Constant Change (named the 2013 best general business book by USA Book News); Results Rule!®: Build a Culture That Blows the Competition Away (named the 2007 best general business book by USA Book News); and On My Honor, I Will: The Journey to Integrity-Driven® Leadership which Ross Perot described as having “cracked the code of great leadership.”
Additionally, Randy's insights have appeared in the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, the New York Times in numerous newspapers and many professional/trade association journals, and is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post. His expertise has made him a respected guest commentator with appearances on CNN, PBS, Fox News, the ABC Radio Network, and the BBC.
His background is a unique blend of line, staff, and consulting experience ranging from hourly employee to senior management. He holds a Bachelors and Masters Degree in Psychology and has completed Postgraduate work in Organization Administration and Management.
Further to the above credentials, Randy has been a senior executive in a start-up mental health facility, an HR professional in a 25,000 employee government agency, CFO of a multi-million dollar professional services firm, Chairman of the Board for a $17 million non-profit, Chairman of the Board for a multi-million dollar foundation, an Entrepreneur, an Adjunct professor in Southern Methodist University's Edwin L. Cox Business Leadership Center's program for MBA students since 1991, earning 21 Teaching Excellence Awards, and is recipient of the National Speaker's Association prestigious Cavett Award.
- Quickly change and adapt to remain relevant in a world where challenges and opportunities appear in the blink of an eye
- Create and promote a culture that anticipates disruption before it blindsides you
- Build buy-in and support for change
- Overcome resistance to change
- Develop personal strategies to flourish in the midst of change
- Transform or recharge your culture to be more nimble and flourish in the current business realities
- Build and grow a culture focused on producing results
- Establish or reinforce a strong connection between positive results and strong relationships between managers and their team
- Distinguish between an excellent culture and a culture of excellence
- Build trust and stronger relationships with your customers and employees
- Create a culture and environment where people volunteer their commitment to help you succeed
- Promote accountability for results
- Build support for continuous growth and change
- Know how global forces, technological advances, and changing demographics affect what you do today and how you will work tomorrow
- Understand and master the seven competencies for flourishing in the workplace of the future
- Take immediate steps to take charge of and remain relevant in the future
- Refocus and recharge their organization to remain nimble and relevant in the face of uncertainty, increased competition, and rapid change
- Develop an organization that lives the seven competencies necessary to flourish in the future
- Take immediate action today to guarantee their team’s success tomorrow
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.