About Nick Tasler - #1 Best-selling Author and Speaker on Leading Change:
Nick Tasler is an internationally acclaimed thought leader, organizational psychologist and the #1 best-selling author of four counter-intuitive books on the art and science of making decisions and leading change.
Nick is a Leadership Columnist for the Harvard Business Review, a guest lecturer at the Wharton School and his research and insights have been featured by The New York Times, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, NPR, BBC, NBC, CBS and other leading media outlets around the world.
Over the last 20 years as a management consultant at Accenture, the head of R&D at the think tank TalentSmart, and now as the CEO and founder of Decision Pulse, Nick has been inspiring thousands of teams and leaders from the shop-floor to the C-suites - to create faster, nimbler, and more profitable organizations. By helping them react to change more strategically and decisively, Nick’s original insights and dynamic style have benefited the world’s most respected organizations ranging from General Electric and JP Morgan Chase to Microsoft, Wells Fargo, UnitedHealth Group, Yale University and many more. Nomadic by nature, Nick and his wife and their four kids live in…lots of places. Sometimes Minnesota. Sometimes Florida. Currently, Puerto Rico.
- Make good decisions faster with an elegantly simple Know-Think-Do framework
- Bridge the gap between strategy & execution by making 3 crystal clear decisions
- Use a Decision Pulse to instantly align their teams for change
- Leverage an “Anti-You” to quickly and easily improve snap judgments and achieve cross-functional alignment
- Stay in a confident, creative, and decisive mindset all day, every day
- Identify and kill “important” projects that distract their teams from your most innovative solutions
- To use a Value-Variance Matrix to channel innovations that make your team truly unique to both your internal and external customers
- Inspire adaptation instead of intimidation
- Turn fear into focus
- Convert doubt into determination
- Transform turbulent time periods into legacy-shaping opportunities
- Help leaders stop burning platforms and start building bridges to a brighter future - after your people have shed these self-defeating beliefs and behaviors and unlocked their resilient superpowers, your team will be stronger, faster, and nimbler than ever
- How to “shore up the core and then give them more”
- How to wield the Change Agent’s secret weapon: A Value-Variance Matrix
- How to avoid the twin sins of Promiscuous Prioritizing and Leaky Leadership
- How successful change agents balance passion with pragmatism
- How to find and fire-up vital supporters by applying two strategic super-criteria
- How to use an elegantly simple 3-part decision framework to maintain a confident and creative mindset all day, every day
That was a 10 out of 10. Connecting and engaging with a primarily international audience is no easy task - but Nick nailed it!
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.