About Allan Pease - Expert on Body Language and Communication:
Allan Pease researches and studies selling, relationships and human communication. He teaches simple, field-tested skills and techniques that get results. And he delivers his message in a humorous way, which motivates people to want to use these ideas immediately.
In a highly entertaining, fast moving presentation, Allan takes you through powerful communication techniques and teaches you how to decode other people's behaviour - and what to do about it. He also reveals how to decode a wide range of subtle clues that appear in meetings, phone calls, negotiations and face-to-face encounters.
Known worldwide as
Mr Body Language, Allan's own record in the field of selling, motivating and training is equalled by few others. He is a born achiever, starting his career at age 10 selling rubber sponges door to door. At 17, he was the No.1 national salesman for a company selling bed linen and pots & pans. At 21, he was the youngest person ever to sell over $1,000,000 of life insurance in his first sales year.
He has addressed audiences in 56 countries, and his programs are used by businesses and governments to teach powerful relationship skills. His messages are relevant to any area of life that involves winning people over and getting them to like you, co-operate, follow you or say
Allan is one of the world's most successful non-fiction authors, writing 16 bestsellers including The Definitive Book of Body Language and Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps. His books have been translated into 52 languages and have sold over 27,000,000 copies. His television series and Number 1.Box Office Movie were watched by over 100 million viewers.
He is an Honorary Professor of Psychology at ULIM International University, a Life Fellow of the Royal Society of the Arts (UK), a Fellow of the Institute of Management (Australia), Fellow of the Lifewriters Association, a Paul Harris Fellow (UK) and JCI senator (USA). He has also been inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall Of Fame (Australia).
What Allan Pease Talks About:
Communicating For Results
- What men & women need to do to get on in business
- Why men don't listen and women can't read maps
- How to avoid arguments, disagreements and conflicts
- How to get co-operation and gain credibility
- How to get the opposite sex to say
It's Not What You Say... Body Language
- How to spot if someone is lying or hedging
- Why men can never lie to women
- Sales and negotiation - reading across the table
- How to develop instant rapport and co-operation
- How to read between the lines of what is said
How To Be A People Magnet - It's Easy Peasey!
- How to make lasting first impressions
- How to effortlessly turn any situation to your favour
- How to be a great conversationalist
- How to make others feel important
- How to become a
Questions Are The Answers
- How to get interest and keep attention
- How to motivate others toWANT to join your cause
- How to give a powerful presentation
- Why the law of averages works
- How to use questions effectively
Allan's perceptive and memorable presentation achieved the balance of being informative and highly entertaining in the area of human relationships and gave delegates the opportunity to both learn and relax at the end of a demanding day.
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.