About Chris Westfall - Sales Pitch Coach and Motivational Speaker:
Chris Westfall is the US national elevator pitch champion, and his strategies have created multi-million dollar results on four continents. He’s coached clients onto Shark Tank, Dragon’s Den (that’s Shark Tank in Canada) and Shark Tank – Australia. He has appeared on CNN, ABC-NEWS, NBC-TV, and in The New York Post. Keynote clients include Cisco, HP, Transwestern, RE/MAX, Unilever, DISCOVER CARD, The Jewish Federations of North America, and hundreds of other organizations. As the official “pitch coach” at the fifth largest University in the USA, he is widely recognized as an expert on marketing, branding and leadership – with an international coaching clientele.
Passionate about helping tomorrow’s leaders, Chris is the author of BulletProof Branding and The NEW Elevator Pitch. He’s publisher of The Millennial CEO, as well as six other business books. He has spoken at dozens of universities, including the University of Chicago, SMU, Kansas State, The University of Pennsylvania, OSU, Ball State, Texas A&M and more.
What Chris Westfall Talks About:
Find out what you haven’t heard about leadership, in this myth-busting journey of new discovery – and new outcomes – for the leaders in your organization. Connect with the only language you need to know, in order to change your results. Engaging, personal and inspiring, Leadership Language shows your team how to tap into your leadership potential from the moment Chris Westfall begins speaking.
When you understand Leadership Language, you know how to:
- Lead your team to greater results, with an unstoppable contagious energy
- Elevate your customer relationships, and launch ideas with new impact
- Overcome the challenge of change through greater understanding of how people think, connect and engage
- Discover innovation, leadership and creativity on your own terms – and turn those concepts into a competitive advantage
At the heart of every business issue, every new initiative and every customer service interaction is communication. Are you ready to change the conversation, and change your results?
With Chris Westfall’s keynote, your employees, owners and team members will explore these powerful leadership communication questions:
- What makes a leader effective, and why?
- What’s beyond psychology and personality, when it comes to leading others to new results?
- Can anyone be a leader?
- What’s your vision, and how can you share it in a way that’s compelling, engaging and actionable?
- Finding lasting motivation: what’s beyond “flow states” and getting “psyched up” that causes behaviors to really change?
- How can you create an atmosphere of leadership, so that people want to work with you? Make your organization’s culture your competitive advantage, with the Language of Leadership.
The Secrets of the New Elevator Pitch
Can you tell your story in a way that’s concise, clear and compelling…even if your client decides to take the stairs?
There’s a new way of looking at the perfect “elevator pitch” – and, according to the US National Elevator Pitch Champion, it’s not a pitch at all! Leading clients around the globe to change from a ‘pitch” to a conversation has helped Chris Westfall to launch over four dozen businesses and propel his clients onto television shows like Shark Tank, Dragons Den in Canada and even Shark Tank – Australia. Interested in creating multi-million dollar revenues, attracting new customers and generating world-class customer service? Step off the elevator platform – and leave those outdated sales strategies in the dust.
The publisher of seven books, Chris Westfall has coached the winners of the Harvard Executive MBA Pitch Competition, the Intel Global Capital Conference, SEC New Ventures, and the Rice Business Plan Competition – the largest and most lucrative competition of its kind in the world. What could your organization discover, in this interactive pitch workshop from one of the world’s top experts on compelling communication?
Teams and organizations will discover new insights into engagement, persuasion and action – without having to sound “pitch-y”, “Sales-y” or fake.
- Insights into instant interest: how to build rapport without being manipulative
- What mistakes your team is making, right now, when pitching for new business
- How to overcome the natural resistance to a “pitch” – and how to create the authentic conversation that replaces it
This interactive keynote can include audience participation – giving your team the chance to be coached by the best of the best! Learn how to grow your business, and why you’ve got to stop “pitching”, with advice from the National Champ!
That polish is backed up by substance, and the two combine for an audience that is more informed and enlightened than before he spoke...highly recommended!
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.