About David Stillman - Speaker on Generational Issues in the Workplace:
David Stillman is a generational expert and an internationally acclaimed keynote speaker. He is co-author of two best-selling books on the generations at work including When Generations Collide (HarperCollins) and The M-Factor: How the Millennial Generation Is Rocking the Workplace (HarperBusiness). He has appeared on CNN, CNBC, and the TODAY Show as well as in Fast Company, The New York Times, and The Washington Post, among numerous other national publications. David has received rave reviews from Fortune 100 companies including 3M, American Express, Best Buy, Cisco Systems, Deloitte, Disney, GE, General Mills, Johnson & Johnson, Lockheed Martin, Pepsi, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Pfizer, and many more. His creative communications work earned him numerous accolades including gold medals at the NY Film Festival and the much coveted CLIO Award. He was named to the prestigious list of “Forty Under 40” movers and shakers by The Business Journal and most recently as one of 200 to Watch.
Prior to launching his work on the generations, David worked for ABC television in New York City for PrimeTime Live. Later with CBS radio, he embarked on a round-the-world trip covering such topics as the end of apartheid in South Africa and the fall of the former Soviet Union.
Diane Sawyer from ABC said it best, “David will help you see the world through the eyes of a different generation.”
What David Stillman Talks About: Gen Z @ Work ( with Jonah Stillman)
This dynamic father-son multi-generational duo share results from three national surveys, case studies and interviews with hundreds of CEOs about what makes Gen Z unique and what leaders need to know.
Jonah is the first and only Gen Z speaker on the circuit and brings his generational perspective firsthand to every presentation.
Gen Xer, David, has spent twenty years researching, writing and speaking about the generations and brings the Traditionalists, Boomers, Xers, and Millennials perspective to the presentation.
Together they are waking audiences up to what it will take to bridge the gaps with Gen Z.
You’ll laugh, you’ll think and, best of all, you’ll be ahead of the curve.
You wil learn:
- The key events and conditions that shape GenZ.
- Gen Z's key traits and how they play out in the workplace and marketplace.
- How Gen Z is similar and different from the other generations and where they are likely to click and clash
- What it will take to recruit, retain, manage and motivate Gen Z at work.
Make Way for GenZ
Believe it or not…there’s life after the Millennial generation. A new generation is starting to hit our workforce, yet no one has been talking about it. Until now.
Are you ready for GenZ? Don’t be surprised when you find they are nothing like the Millennials and the time to get to know them is today. The leading edge of GenZ has entered their 20s. While they might just be your intern for now, you need to know that they are your future workforce and marketplace.
Best selling author and generations expert David Stillman offers insights into the next generation – and even better, he’s bringing one along! The first GenZ speaker to hit the circuit: Jonah Stillman.
That’s right, the first GenX and GenZ (father-son) speaking combo can help you get ahead of the curve. No more speculating about the latest generation, here’s your chance to get the straight scoop from two experts, and have fun doing it!
Based on the results of a national Gen Z research study, [email protected], audiences will get fresh insights on what makes this newest generation tick. Who are they? What are their expectations around careers and the workplace? How have changes in parenting styles shaped them in new ways? What’s it going to take to get this generation in the door, on board, and up to speed?
What you will learn:
- Who are the primary generations in the workplace and marketplace today?
- What makes Generation Z unique?
- How has the influence of parents shaped this dynamic generation?
- What’s it going to take to recruit, retain and manage them?
- Workplace: recruiting, retaining, communicating with 4 generations
- Marketplace: customer service and sales for 4 generations
- Giving: how to attract and retain 4 gens of donors and volunteers
- What are the hot generational trends hitting the workplace and marketplace today?
- How is the arrival of Generation Z going to shake things up?
- What does each generation need to be successful?
- How can you bridge the gaps more effectively whether you are a leader, a manager or an individual contributor?
David will help you see the world through the eyes of a different generation.
Diane Sawyer - ABC News
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.