Dr. Antonia Colibasanu
About Dr. Antonia Colibasanu - Distinguished Scholar & Speaker on Geopolitics:
Dr. Antonia Colibasanu is Geopolitical Futures’ Chief Operating Officer. She is responsible for overseeing all departments and operations for the company.
Dr. Colibasanu joined Geopolitical Futures as a senior analyst in 2016 and frequently speaks on international economics and security topics in Europe. Since 2012 she has served on the educational board of the International Academy of Advanced Studies in Greece, a summer program that brings together students from Eurasia and the Middle East.
Prior to Geopolitical Futures, Dr. Colibasanu spent more than 10 years with Stratfor in various positions, including as partner for Europe and vice president for international marketing. Dr. Colibasanu was also an associate professor at the Romanian National Intelligence Academy and Bucharest University. Prior to joining Stratfor in 2006, Dr. Colibasanu held a variety of roles with the World Trade Center Association in Bucharest.
Dr. Colibasanu holds a Doctorate in International Business and Economics from Bucharest’s Academy of Economic Studies, where her thesis focused on country risk analysis and investment decision-making processes within transnational companies. She also holds a Master’s degree in International Project Management. She is an alumna of the International Institute on Politics and Economics at Georgetown University.
What Dr. Antonia Colibasanu Talks About:
In a fascinating fact-filled presentation with data from Geopolitical Futures, Dr. Antonia Colibasanu discusses:
- The geopolitical forces shaping global markets
- How future events in Europe will affect the world
- Key national issues that are shaping individual countries
- The forces that are influencing how different countries interact with each other
- How specific global alliances affect international affairs
- What geopolitical events mean to your business and industry
- Geopolitics and market trends
- An analysis of how vulnerable your business is to the geopolitics of energy
- What future trends in global economics mean to global trade
- An update on the dependency matrix between countries and their industries
- Insights into key leaders shaping geopolitics