Dr. Robert Kriegel
About Dr. Robert Kriegel - Speaker on Business Strategy and Change:
Dr. Robert Kriegel teaches bold, innovative,
out of the box strategies for keeping ahead of the changes, challenges and competition in today's dynamic marketplace.
Author of the national bestseller: If it ain't broke...BREAK IT!, Dr. Kriegel has been called by U.S. News & World Report one of this country's leading authorities in the field of change and human performance. His latest book is Performance Under Pressure: Being at your best when it counts. His book, Sacred Cows Make The Best Burgers, made Business Week's bestseller list in it's first month! A commentator on National Public Radio's Marketplace program, Kriegel recently made two specials for PBS.
An all American athlete and pioneer in the field of sports psychology, Kriegel has coached both Olympic and pro athletes. The New York Times said his work
spurred a revolution in performance practices. He is the co-author of Inner Skiing and has done color commentary for the US Professional Ski Tour on ESPN.
A former advertising executive for Young and Rubicam in New York, Kriegel taught at Stanford University's Executive Management Program and was a member of the California Governor's Council.
Dr. Kriegel's customized speeches and programs will entertain you, inform you and inspire you. He will teach you how to develop and lead Change- Ready people and organizations. You will learn how to round up sacred cows that cost money and inhibit change and new opportunities. He also outlines strategies for gaining the competitive edge by not competing but changing the game, leading customers not following them and rethinking rules, redefining roles and reinventing your business.
What Dr. Robert Kriegel Talks About:
Developing a Change-Ready Mind Set
- Creating change not just responding to it
- Becoming proactive not reactive, leading not following
- Playing to win rather than not to lose
- Increasing motivation and excitement about change
If It Ain't Broke...Break It!
- Riding the wave of change without wiping out
- Flipping rules, looking outside & thinking like a beginner
- Bold, innovative "out of the box" thinking strategies for:
- Keeping ahead of change
- Solving old problems in new ways
- Creating new opportunities and possibilities
Sacred Cows Make The Best Burgers
- Eliminating outdated thinking and practices
- How to:
- Round up Sacred Cows that cost money and prevent change and innovation
- Have a Sacred Cow hunt
- Streamline processes and operations
- Control email epidemics, paper piles and meeting mania
- Turn Managers into Leaders - Developing a Change-Ready Culture
- Three strategies for motivating people to change
- Creating an environment where innovation ï¬‚ ourishes
- Four steps for turning ideas into action
- How to overcome "ï¬re-hosing" and resistance to change
Sales, Marketing & Customer Service
- Selling solutions not products to keep out of "commodity hell"
- Innovative strategies for:
- Surprising not just satisfying customers
- Differentiating from the competition
- Outthinking not outworking the competition
Motivation & Recognition Events
- Using success as a springboard to greater heights
- Why some people keep winning and others don't
- The most overlooked strategy for keeping on top
- How to conquer the sabotage-thinking that traps winners
- Why you should always mess with success
- Out of the Back Room and onto the Front Line
- High Tech needs high touch to be highly successful
- How to think strategically and add value to business units
- How to sell to internal customers
One word...spectacular! Your presentation at our annual sales meeting was spectacular! The feedback I've received from your speech was extremely positive, your message really hit home with the team.
Sun Microsystems Inc.
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.