About Frederick Reichheld - Speaker on Customer and Employee Loyalty
Fred Reichheld is a Bain Fellow and founder of Bain & Company's Loyalty Practice, which helps companies achieve results through customer and employee loyalty. He is the creator of the Net Promoter system of management.
His work in the area of customer and employee retention has quantified the link between loyalty and profits. Fred's books, The Loyalty Effect: The Hidden Force Behind Growth, Profits, and Lasting Value (HBSP 1996); Loyalty Rules! How Today's Leaders Build Lasting Relationships (HBSP 2001), and The Ultimate Question: Driving Good Profits and True Growth (HBSP, 2006) have each become best sellers.
In his latest book, The Ultimate Question 2.0: How Net Promoter Companies Thrive in a Customer Driven World (HBR Press-Sept. 2011), Fred reveals how NPS practitioners including Apple Retail, Philips, Schwab, Allianz, American Express, and Intuit, have utilized the Net Promoter System (NPS) to generate extraordinary results. He explains how NPS helps companies become truly customer-centric, unleashing profitable growth through systematically converting more customers into promoters and fewer into detractors.
Fred is a frequent speaker at major business forums and his work on loyalty has been widely covered in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Financial Times, Fortune, Business Week and The Economist. He is the author of eight Harvard Business Review articles on the subject of loyalty.
Consulting Magazine chose Fred as one of the "25 Most Influential Consultants" in its 2003 annual survey. According to The New York Times, "[He] put loyalty economics on the map."The Economist refers to him as the "high priest" of loyalty.
Reichheld graduated with Honors both from Harvard College (B.A., 1974) and Harvard Business School (M.B.A., 1978).
What Frederick Reichheld Talks About
Topics and trends Fred Reichheld can discuss:
- Why Loyalty Leaders grow 2.5 times the average rate of competitors and are more profitable?
- Why the average firm loses 50% of its customers in less than four years - how can executives stop this massive customer churn?
- How NPS is redefining the role of senior executives and illuminating the path to greatness?
- Why social media companies such as Facebook and Zynga are adopting NPS?
- How loyalty leaders are adopting the Net Promoter system to employees to drive superior employee engagement and loyalty?
- How leading firms are using NPS to improve customer relationships and turbo-charge organic growth?
- How business leaders are utilizing NPS to build world-class reputations and brands?
Fred Reichheld makes it clear that loyalty-management is real; it works; it delivers superior performance. He is the world expert.
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.