About James Taylor - Business Creativity Speaker, Author, and Entrepreneur:
James Taylor M.B.A. F.R.S.A. - who started his career managing high profile rock stars - is now an in-demand keynote speaker and internationally recognized leader in business creativity, innovation, and artificial intelligence he is passionate about delivering experiences on stage that inspire, educate, and entertain audience. For over 20 years, he has been advising CEO’s, entrepreneurs, educators, governments and leaders from Silicon Valley to Singapore on how to build innovative organizations, unlock creative potential, and increase productivity.
As the founder of C.SCHOOL™ and the host of multiple global summits he has personally interviewed over 500 of the world’s leading creative minds including Silicon Valley tech CEO’s, New York Times bestselling authors, and AI pioneers. Hundreds of thousands of people in over 120 countries have learned about creativity and innovation through his online courses, videos, media interviews and keynote speeches.
He has spoken at conferences across North America, Europe, South America, Asia, and the Middle East. Recognized as an inspiring speaker in his industry he has given keynotes at conferences for the National Speakers Association, Professional Speakers Association, Asia Professional Speakers, and Meeting Professionals International (MPI).
His clients have included Fortune Global 500 companies, government policy makers, industry associations, and he was recently the subject of a 30 minute BBC documentary about his life and work. He was awarded the S.D. Southern Prize from Canadian energy services company ATCO, and named 'ONTRApreneur of the Year’ from U.S. business and marketing automation leaders ONTRAPORT.
James is also a Fellow of the Royal Society of the Arts (F.R.S.A.) whose Fellows have included global innovators and leaders including President Benjamin Franklin, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, Bob Dylan, Adam Smith, Nelson Mandela and Professor Stephen Hawking.
What James Taylor Talks About:
SUPERCREATIVITY™: Augmenting Human Creativity In The Age Of Artificial Intelligence
Business is changing at the speed of light. Today exponential technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are creating new disruptive business models almost overnight. In this new world, one where McKinsey & Co predict that 45 percent of jobs will be automated in the next 20 years, there is one distinctly human competitive advantage you and your people must leverage - your creativity.
In this tailored, entertaining and highly visual one-of-a-kind keynote, James Taylor takes the audience on a journey to discover the backstage secrets of the world’s most creative individuals and innovative organizations.
Your audience will learn:
- What disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence mean for you, your team and your industry
- Which job roles in your industry are most at risk from automation
- Why China’s richest man believes ‘creativity’ is the most important skill you need to develop to survive and thrive in the age of disruption
- The simple five step process for developing creative thinking skills
- How to lead innovative teams and foster a creative culture to increase innovation ROI
- How to use the new science of ‘Augmented Creativity’ to generate, evaluate, develop and implement more ideas, more quickly
Centaur Marketing: Augmenting Human Marketers In The Age Of Artificial Intelligence
Discover the backstage secrets of how the world's most innovative companies are combing human creativity with artificial intelligence and automation to shorten the sales cycle, understand customers and build brand loyalty. In this content-rich session James will share the stories, strategies and tactics which have helped global brands, marketers and sales teams use conversational marketing to generate tens of millions of dollars in online and offline sales.
Your audience will learn:
- How artificial intelligence will change marketing
- The rise of the centaur marketer and centaur sales person
- How conversational marketing can help quality leads at scale
- Ways to combine human creativity with artificial intelligence to deepen the customer experience
What can today's organizations learn from the world's most creative places? James takes the audience on a journey to discover why creative genius and innovation flourished in certain cities, and what companies can learn from the world's most innovative places and creative cultures.
Your audience will learn:
- The link between our cities, spaces and places and the creativity of the people and businesses based there
- What we can learn from Ancient Athens, Renaissance Florence, Enlightenment Edinburgh and China's Hangzhou about boosting creativity in our companies
- Why the World Economic Forum believes that 'Creativity' will be the third most important job skill by 2020
- How to lead innovative teams and foster a creative culture, even within traditional, global or distributed organizations.
Workshop: ‘Unlock Your Creativity’
This half-day or one-day workshop will help your people unlock their creative potential, solve problems, and do more innovative work.
- Understand the five step process for developing your creativity
- Discover techniques for coming up with innovative ideas
- Learn creative thinking skills to better evaluate new ideas
- Lead your team to unlock their creative potential
- Build a more innovative and creative culture at work
Seriously inspired but more importantly, James showed me how I could succeed with integrity. A rare breed in the speaking business
Andrea Edwards, Executive Director, Asia Content Marketing Association
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.