About Jill Griffin - Speaker and Author on Customer Loyalty and Selling through Service:
Jill Griffin is an independent public board director, internationally-published, Harvard “Working Knowledge” author, and noted corporate advisor on customer loyalty.
Her customer loyalty video courses are featured on the training site, Lynda.com, which LinkedIn acquired in 2015 for $1.5 billion.
Jill holds her Bachelor of Science (Magna Cum Laude) and MBA degrees from the University of South Carolina Moore School of Business and is the recipient of the 2005 Distinguished Alumna Award and is a member of the Moore School’s Board of Trustees.
She served as chairwoman of VisitAustin.org for eight years helping attract conventions and visitors to the "Live Music Capital of the World.” In this capacity, Jill lead the marketing and sales division of the City of Austin.
Launching her loyalty consulting firm in 1988, Jill saw early the trend toward customer and employee loyalty. Her first book, Customer Loyalty (1995, 1997, 2002), has been published in eight languages. Two awarding-winning books followed: Customer Winback (co-authored) and Taming the Search-and-Switch Customer.
Jill’s fourth book, released in 2016, is Earn Your Seat on a Corporate Board: 7 Steps That Build Your Career, Elevate Your Leadership and Expand Your Influence. Followed by Women Make Great Leaders: Real-World Lessons to Accelerate Your Climb (May 2017), and her most recent Follow These Leaders: Wisdom and Mentorship from the Voices of Success (Feb 2019).
What Jill Griffin Talks about:
Customer Loyalty: How to Earn It, How to Keep It
Based on the how-to principles captured in Jill's Harvard
Working Knowledge book by the same name, this program teaches participants a proven process for turning non-buyers into loyal advocates. This high energy, information-packed session will equip you with simple, practical tools you can put to use immediately to measurably improve the buying behaviors of high value customers. You will learn:
- How to target loyalty-prone customers
- Proven ways build that all-important trust bond with customer
- 10 proven ways to ensure customers return
- The buying stage you're most likely to lose customers and how to navigate it
- Wondrous entanglement: How to use it to keep customers from leaving you
- The much-overlooked gifts of a lost sale and how to use them wisely
- And more easy-to-apply tools and tips for making loyalty happen!
Earning Customer Referrals: How to Turn Customers Into Advocates
Getting happy customers to spread the word is your best source of advertising. Yet, most firms fall short on strategies for driving positive word-of-mouth. This program will teach you:
- Is this customer your advocate? 4 ways to tell
- How to climb Advocacy Hierarchy: Why the top step matters most
- Why complainers must be managed and how to do it
- 9 ways to minimize detractors and maximize advocates
- How to get online communities spreading your good name
Selling By Serving
Designed for customer care and customer service , this program teaches attendees why serving means selling and why selling means serving. Participants are challenged to rethink their selling biases and rediscover two business truths:
Nothing happens 'til somebody buys something and
It's not about making a sale, it's about growing a customer. You will learn:
- Why cross-selling and up-selling can heighten customer satisfaction
- The Rules of Influence and how to use them to serve and sell
- Dealing with apathetic staff: How to prevent apathy and what to do when it strikes
- Hero Stories: How to use your firm's customer stories to inspire high performance
- Stories from the front: People who sell by serving
Her presentation kept the audience engaged and thinking. Jill does a great job at breaking down the process and interaction(s) it takes in building loyal and profitable customers
Director of Marketing SoftBrands
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.