About Kevin Kruse - Author and Speaker on Leadership and Employee Engagement:
As a leadership speaker and performance coach, Kevin Kruse has worked with Fortune 500 CEO's, entrepreneurial startup founders, US Marine Corps officers, non-profit leaders and even members of Congress.
In pursuit of the American Dream, Kevin started his first company when he was just 22 years old. He worked around the clock, literally living out of his one-room office and showering each day at the YMCA, before giving up a year later deeply in debt.
But after discovering the power of Wholehearted Leadership and employee engagement Kevin went on to start or co-found several, multi-million dollar technology companies, winning both Inc 500 and Best Place to Work awards along the way.
Today, Kevin is a New York Times best-selling author of 6 books - including 15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management and Employee Engagement 2.0 - and is one of the most read leadership columnists on Forbes. Trust Across America named Kevin to their Top 100 Business Thought Leaders list. Watch for Kevin's upcoming book on leadership - set to launch April, 2019 (Crown Publishing).
Kevin also finds time to give back through the Kevin Kruse Foundation, which has supported The US Naval War College, Wreaths Across America, The Library Project, The Acumen Fund, Senior Adults for Greater Education, and the Bucks County Health Improvement Partnership.
When not writing or speaking, Kevin is busy juggling life as a single Dad with three kids, in Bucks County, PA.
What Kevin Kruse Talks About:
Leading for Employee Engagement
Based on his NY Times bestseller, We, Kevin will share the surprising findings from a massive study of 10 million workers in 150 countries, along with his own experiences as a former “Best Place to Work” award-winning CEO. He will reveal the ways that emotions at work spill over to other areas of our life, and shows how growth, recognition and trust are the three keys to gaining massive emotional commitment and performance.
Your audience will learn:
- How “the engagement-profit chain” enables companies with engaged workers to achieve a 5x higher shareholder return
- How the crossover effect causes emotions at work to impact their health, marriage and children
- The secrets to building trust and future confidence (even during tough times or mergers!)
- How 3-part “strategic recognition” can be used as a powerful motivator
7 Things Ultra-Productive People Do Differently
Kevin reveals the secrets to doubling productivity from hundreds of self-made billionaires, entrepreneurs, Olympic athletes and straight-A students.
- How to define a daily Most Important Task (MIT)
- Why super productive people don’t use a to-do list (and what they use instead)
- Tactics to defeat Meeting Mania
- How to cut email time in half with the 321-Zero strategy
- The magic of Work Sprints (and how many minutes they should be)
Kevin offers compelling research and detailed advice that will enable leaders at all levels to step-up the emotional commitment they need from their team members to materially improve performance.
Douglas Conant, CEO, Campbell Soup Company
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.