About Linda Galindo - Accountability Expert, Author, and Consultant:
Linda Galindo is a fierce advocate for personal accountability. She wants to create a world in which everyone, regardless of circumstances or position, is accountable for their results. Galindo’s mission is to help others to find the courage to see, hear and tell their own truth so they can live fully accountable lives.
After years as a journalist covering government and business, Linda Galindo was fed up covering stories focused on a lack of accountability. She left journalism and decided to do something about it. Today, Galindo speaks, writes and consults internationally, teaching the principles of personal accountability. She looks for the hidden places where lack of accountability flourishes – often masked by ‘the culture’ – and shines light on them. With humor, directness and compassion, she calls out the truth.
Galindo delivers keynotes, and works directly with leaders and their teams to create accountable organizations. Her clients include some of the world’s most notable corporations, health care systems, government entities and educational institutions, as well as entrepreneurial companies and non-profits. Clients include: Genentech, Pharmacylics, Abbott and the YMCA.
What Linda Galindo Talks About:
Everyone Owns the Result: How Leaders Can Instill Accountability from Top-to-Bottom
Every time someone in your organization engages in unaccountable behavior, there is a cost. You waste time. You waste money. You move further away from the results you need. If everyone in your organization isn’t fully accountable, who’s accountable for that? When we make agreements with each other to be fully accountable, we are all leaders.
Using the key principles of accountability outlined in The 85% Solution, this presentation shows leaders (and everyone is a leader) how to teach and model personal accountability.
- Understand what accountability is and the benefits it produces
- Measure exactly how accountable your organization is
- Identify unaccountable behaviors in your organization and learn how to STOP them
- Outline what your accountable organization looks, sounds and feels like
- Learn the key agreements that people within organizations must make with each other to instill complete accountability from top to bottom
Relationships can go haywire in the blink of an eye. Sometimes we can be completely unaware of why or how. In this keynote, Linda Galindo guides the way to build cohesive, rewarding high-quality relationships by understanding that accountability is the key to clarity, productivity and less stress.
Participants will learn:
- The power of expectations in creating high-quality rewarding professional relationships
- Improved communication at every level
- A three-step approach to separate personal from professional expectations
- Skills to hold others accountable
- How to ensure every contact counts toward realizing the success of your organization
When the goal is clear, leadership can be an exhilarating experience. When goals are ill defined, leadership can be frustrating and unsatisfying. In this presentation, Linda Galindo demonstrates powerful tools that enable you to transform plans into action.
Participants will learn how to:
- Adopt personal responsibility and accountability as the foundation for individual and team success
- Create personal strategies for improving accountability and internalize the importance of making and keeping agreements
- Understand organizational roles, and how role clarity powerfully influences others
As an added bonus, each participant learns two useful ways to manage those who seem to have been put on earth solely to thwart group efforts.
The Change Challenge
Technology. Globalism. Diversity. Complex issues and accelerated change require new ways of thinking and new ways of coping. Linda introduces and demonstrates four important points about change that executives must understand in this dynamic and hard-hitting presentation. Learn how to use change to your advantage, and to participate in it in a way that reduces stress while it makes you more influential.
Participants will learn:
- Why who you A.R.E. is central to adapting to change
- How constraints and restrictions are a gift during times of change
- The 4 vital points to capture to communicate and get buy-in to the changes you need
High-performance teams, align, communicate and trust. In crisis, choice is often non-existent. People have to focus and execute on what's right in front of them for success. How do leaders create a high-performance environment without the crisis? Examples are abundant in this fast moving, dynamic presentation.
Participants will learn:
- How mindset means the difference between success and failure communicating and getting support from leadership
- Understand how clarity allows any organization to brace for the impact of effective programs and initiatives
- Apply 3 steps and 2 tools to current challenges that require increased ownership and accountability for success
Where Winners Live provides insight and tools to create and sustain individual and collective motivation focused on achieving organization goals and living its vision.
- Experience an exploration of their definition of success
- Learn to contribute to a work environment where everyone knows they are a part of something great
- Access transformational insight about personal accountability
- Discover the practices and behaviors of those who consistently achieve their professional goals; living Where Winners Live
You need guts to go beyond what is comfortable. Linda shows you how!
Steve Weitz - Global Learning and Development
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.