About Sam Richter - Sales and Marketing Technology Expert:
Sam Richter is an internationally recognized expert and speaker on sales, marketing and technology. His award-winning experience includes building innovative technology, sales and marketing programs for start-up companies and some of the world's most famous brands.
Sam has been featured in thousands of television and radio programs, national and online publications, and he presents his customized
Know More! keynote and training programs to audiences around the globe. He is the author of the top-selling and award-winning book, Take the Cold Out of Cold Calling, considered the preeminent publication on finding information online and using it for sales success.
Sam is founder and CEO of SBR Worldwide/Know More! and SVP/Chief Marketing Officer at ActiFi, a software and solutions firm serving the financial services industry. For more than six years, Sam was president of the James J. Hill Reference Library in St. Paul, Minnesota, where he led the transformation of an eighty-five-year-old private, non-profit business research organization into a nationally renowned institution serving entrepreneurs and small businesses via cutting edge online resources.
Prior to joining the Hill Library, Sam spent more than eighteen years in the advertising, public relations, and e-commerce/e-marketing industry. Sam has created programs for clients including Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Major League Baseball, Northwest Airlines, Kraft/Nabisco, Polaris Industries, National Geographic, 3M, Brunswick, and other large and small firms. He has won numerous regional, national and international marketing awards including Best of Show and Gold Awards, Webby Awards, and a Gold Award at the International Film Festival. He's also won a Retail Vision Award and a Codie Award - the
Oscars of the software industry - for Best E-commerce Software.
Sam received his B.A. from the University of Minnesota School of Journalism and Mass Communication and was twice named Scholastic All-American while also a four-year player and a letter winner on the University of Minnesota varsity football team. Sam is a member of the Business Journal's
Forty Under 40 list honoring the top Minnesota business leaders under the age of forty. He also was a finalist for Inc. Magazine's Entrepreneur of the Year and he's one of the more highly recommended persons on LinkedIn.
Sam lives in Minnetonka, Minnesota with his wife and two children, serves on the board of a number of for-profit companies, and volunteers his time to numerous non-profit organizations.
What Sam Richter Talks About:
Every YES Begins With A Know:
Web Search Secrets to Know More, So You Can Win More
In a prospect or client meeting, do you talk mainly about you and your organization? Or, is the conversation focused on the other person and what he or she cares about? Do you make your prospects and clients feel important? Are you relevant? It's no longer enough to be interesting. In today's world you need to be interested. In this dynamic presentation, you will discover…
- Web search secrets that you never thought possible for finding leads, creating lists, uncovering opportunities, identifying trigger event, and understanding decision makers.
- Tips and tricks for using social media as sales and competitive "intelligence agents;" find the prospects who fit your desired profile, and learn more about the individual so that in every meeting, you're building a meaningful connection (without seeming like a stalker).
- How to access and leverage the "Hidden Web," or the majority of the valuable online information that is invisible to search engines.
- How to use information to differentiate from the competition, generate warm referrals, tailor offerings, build deeper relationships, and bottom line...win more business.
- What is a "personal brand," why you already have one, how to enhance it, and how personal brands dramatically impact your company brand and reputation.
- The dangers of sharing too much information, what can happen if you're not careful, and how to respond in a digital format when you're angry, so you don't become a "YouTube Sensation."
- What a company can, and cannot, do as it relates to what an employee posts on his/her personal social networks, and how to monitor, work with, and train staff to communicate in a digital world.
- Inside secrets on how to manage your online presence and Google rankings (for non-technical people) so when people search for information on you, that you control what they find.
- This thought provoking and entertaining program will provide you very practical ideas you can immediately implement to improve your brand, and your personal and business reputation.
In today’s commoditized world, business is all about relationships and providing relevant value. When you know more about your prospects and clients, you're better able to relate on a personal level, generate meaningful rapport, ask challenging questions, identify new leads, and generate powerful referrals. Most important, studies show that when you practice Sales Intelligence, you'll win two times more business. In this dynamic presentation, you will discover...
- How to find information in ways that you never thought possible including existing lead lists, inside information on companies and industries, and personal information on prospects and clients.
- How to use social media as a powerful sales and competitive "intelligence agent," and how to access the "Invisible Web" to find information that most think is not available online.
- How to leverage information to ensure relevancy, gain permission to ask challenging questions, and provide ongoing value to both prospects and clients.
- How to leverage information to make a great first impression, provide relevant value, stay in touch with in meaningful ways, and generate genuine mutually beneficial relationships.
Know More! Sales/Relationships (Part II)
Advanced Search Secrets to Know Even More About Industries, Companies, and People
In Know More! Sales/Relationships Part I, you learned web search secrets that you can use every day to find information on prospects and clients. In Part II, you’ll learn the inside techniques that many professional business intelligence experts don’t even know including…
- Google search algorithms for finding existing lead lists, membership directories, competitor proposals, past and current RFPs, and more.
- How to mine social media to identify ideal prospects, generate strong referrals, and follow-up with others in ways that they care about.
- Hidden websites and tools that reveal the inside information on companies and people, and that can even help you create a pipeline of leads before the lead even exists.
- How to find the information that is available about you, your family, and your business that others have shared in a digital format, and what you can do to protect yourself.
- How the seemingly innocent information that you post online could be providing thieves with an open door into your bank account.
- How the biggest risk to your and your clients' data is probably not an online hacker, rather, it's probably sitting in your office right now.
- Easy-to-implement, non-technical ways to protect yourself, your family, and your business from identity theft.
Want a speaker, consultant, or coach who will make a difference in the growth of your business? Call Sam! I'd put Sam in the top ten, worldwide, of people who 'get' how to create genuinely value-based business relationships.
Founder, CEO,What Matters LLC
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.