About Seth Mattison - Expert on The New World of Work and Leadership in The Digital Age:
Seth Mattison is an internationally renowned expert and author on workforce trends, generational dynamics, and business strategy. As Founder and Chief Movement Officer of Luminate Labs, Seth advises many of the world’s leading brand and organizations on the key shifts happening around talent management, change and innovation, leadership, and the future of work.
His ideas have been featured in such publications as The Wall St. Journal, Forbes, The Huffington Post, and The Globe and Mail and was recently named to the Editors’ Picks for Favorite Speakers of the year by MeetingsNet.
Over the past decade Seth has shared his insight with thousands of business leaders around the world and has received accolades from many of the worlds best brands including: MasterCard, Johnson and Johnson, IBM, The Dallas Cowboys, AT&T, PepsiCo, GE Energy, E&Y, Caterpillar, and The Walt Disney Company.
What Seth Mattison Talks About:
The Future of Leadership: Build Better Relationships, Elevate Your Impact, Bulletproof Your Culture in a Hyper Connected Digital World
For future focused organizations to succeed in the age of the networks and digital transformation, a bold approach to leadership is needed. An approach where freedom, agility, trust, and experimentation are not only embraced but encouraged.
Unfortunately while our advancement in technology has equipped us to navigate the disruptive waters of change, our leadership ethos has not. Today, many of our organizations unconsciously operate from an industrial age leadership mindset that undervalues unconventional thinking, discourages full transparency, deters initiative, frustrates experimentation, and allows people to play small all despite our best efforts. Why are we stuck? What’s blocking our ability to shift mindsets and embrace the future of leadership and ultimately ignite the workforce of the future?
Seth will provide a road map for anticipating the strategic challenges that demand fundamentally new thinking. Inspire leaders to break free from obsolete mental models that limit growth and transformation. And help leaders build tomorrow’s best practices today to compete and win in the new networked world of work.
- Deep insights into the skills, competencies, and mindsets that will define a “Connected Age” leader in the age of the networks.
- An understanding of the new drivers of “Employee Experience”.
- A clear set of guideposts for conducting high-value, low-risk experiments to foster of culture of flexibility, courage, and innovation.
- Best-in-class examples of organization successfully navigating the forces impacting the future of work.
Future Forces: Digital Transformation Shaping the New World of Work
We are entering the greatest period of global transformation the world has ever known. The boundaries between office and work, customer and supplier, leader and follower, and the experiences created for both customers and employees are morphing due to rapidly evolving digital technologies. We are entering the greatest period of global transformation the world has ever known. The boundaries between office and work, customer and supplier, leader and follower, and the experiences created for both customers and employees are morphing due to rapidly evolving digital technologies.
However digital transformation is more than just digital; DT is about remodeling businesses to be agile, innovative, and customer and employee-centric at their core, requiring a new set of skills and competencies of organizational stewards to effectively impact business trajectory.
In Future Forces Seth will demystify what Digital Transformation is and unpack the most pressing challenges facing organizations on their path toward a more agile, innovative, and digitally competitive state.
- Deep insights into the fundamental organizational elements impacting the Digital Transformation journey
- Unique perspectives on the human element shaping outcomes and driving successful transformation.
- A new framework to see beyond the fades and more clearly understand the trends certain to impact the business landscape over the coming decade.
- Practical and actionable transformation tips and techniques that can immediately impact business today.
The Sales Revolution: Elevating Influence and Impacting the Customer Experience of the Future
A power shift has occurred in the world of customers and clients today. No longer do institutions and authority figures hold the keys. Today power, information, and influence are shared between customers and sales professionals creating new challenges and opportunities for entire industries. How will you respond to this dramatic evolution?
In The Sales Revolution, Seth Mattison will dissect how world class firms, leaders, and sales producers are meeting the elevated expectations of more sophisticated and demanding customers by demonstrating an entirely new set of relationship competencies, intelligence gathering skills, and digital savvy required to compete and win business in this new complex and competitive environment
- Deep insights into the evolution of customer buyer behavior.
- Unique perspectives on the shift in seller skills and competencies required to compete and win in today’s digital charged marketplace
- A new framework for building high-trust, high-value partnerships
- Practical and actionable pre and post call planning techniques that can immediately impact seller results today.
Seth's content was spot on. His keynote was engaging, interactive and connected directly with our audience
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.