About Yossi Ghinsberg - Adventurer and Inspirational Speaker:
Yossi Ghinsberg’s business adventures include: a tech entrepreneur in the heart of Silicon Valley, VP of a groundbreaking medical corporation and the visionary behind Chalalan the most celebrated eco-resort in the Bolivian Amazon. A world explorer and epic & inspirational storyteller, he is a graduate of philosophy and business administration from Tel Aviv University.
His book ‘Jungle’ has sold millions of copies globally, aired as a docudrama on Discovery Channel and has been produced as a major motion picture starring Daniel Radcliffe, entitled Jungle.
Yossi has met with world leaders, bringing his Amazon survival skills to institutes and organizations worldwide. He knows survival like no one else, and he knows why it is important for businesses to learn and embed these survival principles. Yossi advises leaders and teams worldwide on how to awaken their ‘Day to Day Hero,’ following a set of natural survival skills we have all forgotten that we possess. His unique insights are counter-intuitive, motivational, mind-bending and nothing short of transformational for individuals and organizations today.
Yossi knows that the old Darwinian approach is wrong, limiting and dated, and yet so prevalent. There is a new way of thinking about leadership and business with new science behind it. Fascinating and enlightening, Yossi is an epic storyteller who has shared the stage with luminaries such as Bill Clinton, Richard Branson and Wayne Dyer.
What Yossi Ghinsberg Talks About:
Bringing Amazon Survival Skills to Business
Yossi’s ‘Amazon Survival Skills for Business’ is a mesmerizing storytelling session that will keep audiences riveted to the edge of their seats. However, this total absorption facilitates also a deep learning experience. Yossi’s counter-intuitive insights will expand horizons, open new dimensions and facilitate new possibilities.
What can be learned from a man who survived against all the odds in the Amazon Jungle?
Yossi Ghinsberg is a master storyteller with an epic story to share. Lost alone in the midst of the Amazon rainforest for three weeks, he not only survived, he found new meaning for his life and work. The author of the international bestseller ‘Jungle’ , now a major motion picture starring Daniel Radcliffe, Yossi was recently rated as one of the top ten speakers in the business.
His survival skills for business are designed to shift your attendees’ perspective and inspire them to always assume responsibility, taking their game to the next level. His energy is contagious – his insights mind-bending and counter-intuitive.
- Survival is not a negative. Survival is a desired state for the workplace, driving everyone to their peak performance
- Survival should be part of the work culture since survival is an intense competition where everybody wins, and no one loses
- Survival equals peak performance – peak performance of all faculties – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual – all are at the top of their game and consolidated on one single purpose
- Survival is extremely efficient. The ‘secret sauce’ of survival is the realization that competition is a waste of energy and inefficient, hence a poor survival strategy. A better, more efficient strategy is investing the energy in innovation, creating a Niche Monopoly™
- Niche Monopoly™ is nature’s secret weapon in generating greater yields with less effort. In niche monopolies you have no competition; no energy is wasted. The free energy can be invested in rewarding the team, giving back to society and investing in further innovation to maintain the edge of the Niche Monopoly™
Spectacular, inspiring, emotional, breathtaking...all of these superlatives and more have been used by delegates who were privileged to hear you.
Travelscene American Express
View Similar Speakers
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.