Arne Elias Corneliussen
Arne talks about evolving geopolitical and strategic dynamics across Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America impacting businesses and investors.
Audiences leave with a panoramic view of the fundamental issues impacting global affairs and examines key geopolitical hotspots.
Arne Elias Corneliussen is a geopolitical and strategic advisor and the Founder and Chief Executive Officer at NRCI – a geopolitical advisory firm.
Past clients include: The Norwegian Society of Financial Analysts, AIG, Bogstad Manor, Nordea Markets, Sparebank1 Markets, Lonely Planet and Equinor.
About Arne Elias Corneliussen - Geopolitical and Strategic Advisor & Keynote Speaker
Arne Elias Corneliussen is a geopolitical and strategic advisor and he provides inspiring, eye-opening and engaging speaking engagements. He is a political scientist and he studied in the US, Egypt and Chile. He travelled around the world from a young age and he has a broad and unique global understanding of geopolitical and strategic events. He is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer at NRCI – a geopolitical advisory firm.
Arne travelled to 115 countries and he regularly conducts long overland expeditions by train, car, and bus across Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America where he maps political, security and business risks and opportunities, infrastructure developments, logistics corridors and local conditions. He travelled on 10 fact-finding expeditions to 42 countries in Africa and he crossed 28 countries on the African continent alone by public bus.
In the fall of 2017 he travelled on an expedition by train, bus and car from Shanghai across China, Central Asia and the Caucasus to Istanbul to map infrastructure developments, logistics clusters, and the geopolitical landscape along One Belt One Road – or the New Silk Road as it is also called, which China now develops. Arne travelled to many of the most dangerous countries and regions in the world and he is comfortable in high-risk environments. He brings a unique combination of a geopolitical advisor with extensive on the ground experience around the world. His vast global on the ground experience combined with managing a geopolitical advisory firm for over 10 years make him uniquely experienced and highly knowledgeable about geopolitical and strategic events and dynamics worldwide.
He is a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society of London – a world-leading society for geographers and explorers. Arne Elias Corneliussen maintains close dialogue with a vast network of insightful and informed contacts in academia, business, diplomacy, and governments worldwide. He is the program chair, keynote speaker and moderator for Norwegian Risk Forum – NRCI’s annual geopolitical conference focusing on geopolitical risks and business opportunities worldwide. Arne provides eye-opening and inspiring keynote presentations and speaking engagements.
What Arne talks about:
CHANGING DIMENSIONS IN GLOBAL GEOPOLITICS
- In this eye-opening presentation you gain insights into evolving geopolitical and strategic dynamics across Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America impacting businesses and investors.
- The presentation includes strategic forecast on a range of current topics in global affairs, and also some eye-opening key insights which will drive geopolitical dynamics across these regions in the future.
A PANORAMIC VIEW OF GLOBAL AFFAIRS & GEOPOLITICAL HOTSPOTS
- This fascinating and very insightful presentation provides a panoramic view of the fundamental issues impacting global affairs and examines key geopolitical hotspots.
- You gain a deeper understanding of the events, dynamics, and issues shaping global affairs and the presentation also provides a strategic forecast on key geopolitical dynamics shaping global affairs.
ASSESSING STRATEGIC AND GEOPOLITICAL DYNAMICS SHAPING ASIA TODAY AND IN THE FUTURE
Arne Elias Corneliussen traveled on a range of overland expeditions by train, bus, and car across Asia from China to Turkey, in addition to other overland expeditions across the Middle East, Southeast Asia and South Asia. He has an in-depth understanding of strategic and geopolitical dynamics shaping Asia today and in the future.
- In this highly informative presentation you gain a deeper understanding of geopolitical and strategic drivers and dynamics shaping Asia today and in the future. Arne also provides a strategic forecast of the most important geopolitical issues confronting Asia including the rise of China, India´s role in Asia, Russia´s role on the Eurasian continent and key countries including Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iran.
”NRCI's CEO Arne Elias Corneliussen gave an excellent virtual presentation to AIG, providing a compelling and insightful analysis of the challenging geopolitical environment for business. In 45 minutes he expertly covered an impressively wide range of global topics. Arne has broad and deep expertise, and the ability to combine detailed regional knowledge with a genuinely global and ‘big-picture’ perspective.”