About Brian Parsley - Behavior Analyst & Speaker on Sales and Leadership:
Brian Parsley is a Certified Professional Behaviour Analyst and Human Capital Strategist, and is rated one of the top business speakers in the U.S. He guides business leaders to increase sales effectiveness, delight customers and build profits.
Brian also teaches time-tested business strategies and customer loyalty programs across all industry sectors - including financial services, technology, retail, healthcare, manufacturing and professional services.
Former President and CEO of WeSkill, and the former Chairman of the national online recruitment site USAHIRE.com - Brian has received numerous awards for professional excellence and was listed in the Business Journal's Top 40 executives under 40, by age 34.
Brian has had numerous guest appearances on FOX News, was a management consultant for several Fortune 500 companies, and is the author of InspHired - as well as a contributor to numerous business magazines.
His speaking style has been described as funny, insightful, engaging, thoughtful, and highly entertaining - while also providing real-world insights into the connection between employee behaviour and bottom-line results.
What Brian Parsley Talks About:
The Power of Influence
Effective sales professionals and leaders have the ability to influence others – your thoughts and beliefs have profound influence on your actions. Imagine being able to leverage new ways to communicate with others and guide their decisions.
You will learn:
- How your beliefs and core values drive you and your business
- The three most impactful influences (negative, unintentional, positive) – and how to leverage them
- How to identify these influences in your daily thoughts – and how to channel them into success
- How to react and respond to problems in a way that creates positive outcomes
- More effective ways to share your message to internal and external customers
- How to become a brand ambassador for your business
Leadership: Building a Winning Culture
Why are you here? What do you want? These two questions are answered with lies more than any other in business. Imagine if your team had a lever of commitment as high as the skillset that got them hired.
You will learn:
- How to fire someone and give them thank you
- The 3 keys to geZing the best out of your people
- Why traditional interviews don’t work and how to ask Miss America questions
- Proven principles from Fortune 500 leaders to hire, inspire – and have loyal employees
- Ways to increase employee performance and reduce organizational churn
- How being respected is more important than being liked in your company
- How to turn malicious obedience into voluntary compliance
Psychology of an Elite Salesperson
After in-depth interviews with 11 top producing sales professionals across different industries, Brian uncovered common traits to their sales success.
You will learn:
- About their specific beliefs towards the profession of selling
- Common fears they share and how they overcome them
- How they deal with self-doubt – and how they take personal responsibility
- What type of professional training development yields the best results
- How they anticipate and control the sales process from the outset to close
- What they do to engage objections with confidence
Brian teaches in a way that makes hard concepts seem simple - his insights have changed how we approach our clients.
Liberty Life Insurance
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.