About Chris Helder - Best-selling Author and Speaker on Communications & the Power of Influence:
Chris Helder is a business communication genius and master storyteller whose presentations have radically transformed how thousands of people worldwide communicate with clients, customers, colleagues, staff and teams. He's been a professional speaker for 18 years having accomplished over 2,450 presentations across all corners of the globe.
His motivational, high energy, humour and value-adding performance will enhance any event that he is booked for. He is an expert in the areas of communication, sales, influence and mindset, human potential, change, leadership and mastering the face-to-face customer experience - and he relates to all generations.
Chris is the author of three best-selling books The Ultimate Book of Influence which has been published in five languages, Useful Belief is one of the highest selling Australian business books of all time and Cut The Noise about achieving better results with less guilt.
His global client list includes: Citibank, Merrill Lynch, Glaxo Smith Kline, Toyota, Mercedes Benz, Fuji Xerox, Levi’s, Realtor.com and Olympic Winter Institute of Australia.
What Chris Helder Talks About:
The Power of Influence
This is the keynote that put Chris Helder on the map as one of the highest booked speakers in the world today. This presentation is loaded with energy; humour and practical information that can be put in place immediately. It will leave participants with “tools” to persuade and influence.
Within this session audiences will explore the techniques to:
- Master the power of matching body language for quick connections with clients
- Learn to read and adapt to different personality types
- Understand how to quickly gain rapport using the FORD technique
Last year this became Chris Helder’s highest selling keynote with the declaration that positive thinking doesn’t work! Following the content of his best-selling book – this presentation teaches participants to be pragmatic, practical and action-focused.
Within this session audiences will explore:
- Altering your approach and to be more effective when tackling tasks
- Developing a new framework to help improve the focus of your time and energy
- Improving your results by taking the right actions
Cut the Noise
Chris Helder’s brand new keynote! This is a program, which addresses that we are all inundated every day with so much noise! With everything from media, social media, endless emails and countless meetings, it can feel like fifty thousand things hitting us from every direction. In business today it becomes even more important than ever to identify what gets results and what is simply a waste of time. This compelling keynote will have an immediate impact on your ability to focus and prioritize for greater success.
Within this session audiences will explore these brand new techniques:
- Accelerated Focus – to increase concentration and demonstrate to participants how they can achieve more in less time
- Circles of Importance – actions for prioritization, simplification and eliminating distraction
- 10 Seconds of Guilt…Move On – procedures to manage internal negativity and increase individual production
Chris Helder's presentation included useful and highly practical tools - applicable immediately both in private and business situations to influence people.
Commercial Strategy Academy Content Lead – Nokia
View Similar Speakers
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.