Dr. Jackie Freiberg
About Dr. Jackie Freiberg - Award Winning Author & Speaker on Leadership and Accountability:
Dr. Jackie Freiberg is dedicated to helping leaders create BEST places where the BEST people can do their BEST work to make the world BETTER. Embrace change as an opportunity and take responsibility for creating customer loyalty. According to a national survey, Jackie is recognized as one of the “Top 30 Best Minds on Leadership” and is one of the most sought-after female business speakers in the nation.
Jackie is NOT into canned speeches. You will never get an off-the-shelf or ready-made speech. When you book Jackie, your speech will be “tailor made.” She will work closely with you to thread your objectives into her message and co-create a keynote that has ROI and lasting impact.
In addition to speaking, Jackie is an international best-selling author, business owner, entrepreneur, and a leadership and culture consultant to various executive teams nationwide. She teaches graduate classes part-time at the University of San Diego, School of Leadership & Education Sciences and she also writes and speaks on the SheEconomy, a $20 Trillion female strength to know.
Her books include: the international best-seller, NUTS! Southwest Airlines’ Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success, its sequel GUTS!, BOOM! (7-timeless choices for inspiring leadership and accountability), NANOVATION (a how-to on innovation), DO SOMETHING NOW and Be a PERSON OF IMPACT, (two quick reads that will change your organization and your life), CAUSE! A Business Strategy for Standing Out In A Sea of Sameness, and most recently, BOCHY BALL!, an account of 3-time World Series Champion Bruce Bochy’s wins and losses in baseball, business, and life.
Jackie‘s clients span a wide range of industries and include:
Prudential, GNReSound, PULSE Network, Smurfit Kappa, TEDx, Navy Federal Credit Union, National Restaurant Assoc., Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson, Charles Schwab, Eli Lilly, Tampa General Hospital, Kohl’s, Hallmark, Stanford Children’s Hospital, CUNA, USAA, PNC Financial, Vail Resorts, Sony, Ken Blanchard Companies, McDonalds, National Life Group, Sundance Resorts, Kiewitt, Victoria Secret, Associated Builders & Contractors, MorphoTrust, Cisco, CVS, National Human Resources Association.
What Dr. Jackie Freiberg Talks About:
(Note: All keynotes are custom designed, these are starting points)
Leadership Drives Engagement & Culture
Audience Takeaways: Timeless leadership strategies for creating a best place where the best people can do their best work to make your business better. Jackie will show leaders how to model, serve and engage.
- MODEL – if you want to improve the organization, first improve yourself, then thru your example draw the best out of others
- SERVE – show up to who and what matters
- ENGAGE – everyone… Pave the way for ownership and input, ask, listen, mentor and redirect when needed
Innovation: It’s Everyone’s Job
Audience Takeaways: Proven strategies for creating a culture where teams of intrapreneurs dare to try. Jackie demystified innovation and shows people at all levels how to own and accelerate innovation, how to bring ideas to life.
- NOTICE how to see beyond the blur of work-as-usual to discover the opportunities to innovate within your sphere of influence
- LEAD others to question the unquestionable, get comfortable being uncomfortable, and challenge limitations and assumptions
- DISRUPT the status quo, collaborate to find new and innovative solutions, change the things that don’t seem right
Change: Do Something Now
Audience Takeaways: Change is a constant so leading and owning change is a requirement for ongoing success. This presentation offers strategies for driving, owning, and being the change you want to see in your organization or industry. Jackie challenges everyone to stop moaning and start doing.
- See it… Notice what is holding you back routine, white noise, frivolous distractions
- Enable it… Ideate solutions and what if ideas to life
- Do it… Be the change, reach across functional boundaries, collaborate and engage others to drive positive change
Grow ROI: Through People, Performance, Profit & Purpose
Audience Takeaways: Forward thinking insights and strategies for what it takes to attract and keep great talent and earn loyal customers. In this keynote Jackie shares trends and data that prove the future belongs to businesses that are profitable AND improving society (businesses that are mission/cause/purpose driven).
- Don’t Pitch, Enrich… a formula for attracting and gaining loyal employees and customer advocates for life
- People will work for a CAUSE… A corporate WHY/Purpose might be your silver bullet
- Customers will buy for a CAUSE… Social impact and giving back are priceless – it drives loyalty!
Lead Together…ToGetHer: Collaborate and Strengthen!
Audience Takeaways: Every business hires, sells and markets to women, how well do you know her? SHE is a $20 trillion economy, and SHE is multicultural, multi-generational and multi-dimensional. It’s time to stop competing and time to complement, strengthen and complete…Together. This keynote offers surprising and insightful strategies on what it takes to earn her time, talent, attention, loyalty and wealth – Jackie will help you understand…
- Who is SHE…
- Where SHE wants to work…
- Where SHE buys and…
- Why SHE buys? Ignore HER and your business is doomed
Lead like a Hall of Fame Coach!
Audience Takeaways: You’ll learn what great leadership and champion coaching look like in the best and worst of times. Learn…
- Strategies for Building Team Chemistry
- How Gutsy and Gifted Coaches Build Champion Mindsets
- The Value of Character and its Impact on Culture, Performance and Team Spirit
BTW…You do NOT have to be a sports fan to learn from world champion athletes, this keynote borrows from our newest book| Bochy Ball! The Chemistry of Winning and Losing in Baseball, Business, and Life.
Thank you once again for the quality of the content and delivery of your conference in San Diego last week. We rarely have a speaker who is able to articulate the content of the conference with the company agenda as you did.
View Similar Speakers
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.