Dr. Kevin Freiberg
About Dr. Kevin Freiberg - Thought Leader & Best-selling Author of 8 Award Winning Books:
Concrete Examples; Entertaining Stories; Incredible Energy. These are a few reasons why clients in every part of the world invite Kevin Freiberg to be their featured speaker. Dr. Freiberg is on a short list of global thought leaders that Fortune 1000 CEOs turn to for the kind of disruptive thinking that drives growth and gets people excited about the future.
Regardless of how many speakers you’ve hired, you’ll be hard pressed to find a speaker who does as much customizing as Dr. Kevin Freiberg. If you want a keynote that truly speaks the language of your business and addresses the nuances of your industry, Kevin is the speaker to book. Over 2,000 companies in 60 industries across the globe have given Kevin rave reviews. His insights have helped ambitious leaders accelerate innovation, and STAND OUT in a sea of sameness by building companies that are hungry for change.
His books include: the international best-seller, NUTS! Southwest Airlines’ Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success, its sequel GUTS!, BOOM! (7-timeless choices for inspiring leadership and accountability), NANOVATION (a how-to on innovation), DO SOMETHING NOW and Be a PERSON OF IMPACT, (two quick reads that will change your organization and your life), CAUSE! A Business Strategy for Standing Out In A Sea of Sameness, and most recently, BOCHY BALL!, a book about building team chemistry with Bruce Bochy, manager of the 3-time World Champion San Francisco Giants.
Kevin‘s clients span a wide range of industries and include:
Infosys India, Simplot, KPMG, Humana, Kuwait Gulf Link, Kaiser Permanente, ConocoPhillips, QVC, FedEx, Rackspace, Heidelberg, National Business Aviation Association, National Fire Sprinkler Association, Vail Resorts, AARP, MGM Resorts, Microsoft, University of San Diego, CUNA, L’Oréal, Credit Union Association, Kraft, Bank of America, Honeywell, National Life Group, Premier Financial Alliance, American Express, Unisys, AT&T, Beef USA, Sony, Tire Pros, Powder River Energy Corporation, Elanco, Eli Lilly, Tata Motors (India), Autobacs Japan, Maruti Suzuki India, Cubic Corporation, Bayer Crop Science, Wilbur-Ellis, AGCO, Moss Adams, Wayne Automatic Fire Sprinklers, KOA Campgrounds, Tandus Flooring, Mohawk Carpets, Satyam India, Wells Fargo, ConAga Foods, Remax, Intel.
Named one of the "Top 30 Best Minds on Leadership" by Leadership Excellence Magazine, Dr. Freiberg has appeared on CNBC, CBS Sunday Morning and the CBS Morning News for his views on the critical links between leadership, corporate culture, change, and innovation. Dr. Freiberg is also a Leadership Contributor for Forbes.com.
He has also appeared on the television series Lessons in Excellence for CNBC India. His articles and interviews have been published in the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Washington Post, Investor's Business Daily, India's Economic Times, India's Business Standard, India's Financial Times and Capital Business & Finance Magazine of Dubai.
My interests include sprinting to keep up with my work-out-aholic wife, doing anything adventurous with our three incredible children, compelling conversations with friends over good wine, and a periodic mental lapse into skydiving.
I grew up as a competitive snow skier and water skier. I’ve never won a World Cup, but in both sports I’ve skied with the best in the world. These gifted athletes taught me how to step through fear and adapt to ever-changing competitors, conditions, technologies and geographies. I have learned that if you take enough risks, eventually you will crash. But you only grow by getting out of the comfort zone. It’s also how you strengthen resilience and develop the ability to bounce back. Most of all, I learned that success is never final. I’m still chasing the best in the world, still learning and still getting better.
What Dr. Kevin Freiberg Talks About:
Innovate or Perish
This presentation has received accolades from business leaders in companies all over the world – primarily because Kevin demystifies innovation and shows you how innovators THINK and what they DO.
- Create a culture where people aren’t afraid to question the unquestionable
- Build unlikely partnerships that lead to ingenuity
- Think like an OUTSIDER to load your pipeline with great ideas
- Get comfortable being UN-comfortable
- Encourage people to think BIG and act BOLD by rewarding intelligent failure
Be Hungry 4 Change!
This presentation shows you what happens in companies that are passionate about growth. If you want to create a culture where people move with a sense of urgency and say “yes” to new ideas, new relationships, new business models, new products and new markets, this presentation is your kick-starter.
- Stand out in a sea of sameness
- Say NO to the “incumbent’s mentality” that leads to failure
- Challenge teams to use limitations as springboards to creativity
- Lead change efforts that are opportunity-led, not crisis-driven
- Leverage connectivity to get smarter, better, faster
When the Business Becomes a CAUSE what Follows is a MOVEMENT
Now more than ever, consumers expect meaningful social impact. In the future, if you can’t demonstrate that you are legitimately doing something to make the world better, you won’t be in business.
Define your business as a cause and watch your people reach higher, move faster and own more – and, make brand fanatics of your customers.
- Every employee wants to belong, to be part of something bigger
- The ONE THING that unlocks the door to motivation and engagement
- Inspire employees to come to work fully awake, fully engaged, and firing on all cylinders
- Give employees a chance to solve a problem that really matters, to change the world
- Show how your products and services have social value and positive impact
- Invite Customers to buy BETTER VERSIONS of themselves
Kevin will unpack the character strengths of gutsy leaders and shows you how these strengths play out in some of the world’s most admired companies.
- Move the organization in bold, new directions to be extraordinary
- Choose service over self-interest: If you didn’t have a title would anyone follow you
- Mine the story behind the story to discover what truly motivates people
- Compete on relationship, not product and price
- Create breakthroughs that challenge the status quo by giving people a voice
Bochy Ball! The Chemistry of Winning and Losing in Baseball, Business, and Life
Business leaders can draw from the insights and apply the wisdom that turned the failing San Francisco Giant’s franchise into a $2B force, with three World Championship titles in five years.
You do NOT have to be a baseball fan or sports addict to learn from Bochy Ball. You do have to be a person who wants to borrow from what great leadership looks like in the best and worst of times! How does that translate to today’s business leaders?
The Giant’s success is based upon clubhouse culture, team chemistry, and a championship mindset, all things every business can gain from. Top CEO’s understand that an intentional approach to company culture and a willingness to nurture a “champion’s mindset” in each of their employees is vital to their organization’s success.
- Why team chemistry is hard to emulate and compete with
- Culture counts – recruit people to an environment, not a business
- Finding great talent, developing great talent, getting talent to gel
- Leadership characteristics of a three-time world champion coach
- Getting your players to own it
- Managerial courage: Great coaches aren’t afraid to have the tough, uncomfortable conversations
You will get a highly customized keynote that wraps countless lessons from Bochy Ball around your team’s performance goals and your meeting objectives.
Kevin, your presentation was an extremely value-added component of our Leadership conference. A number of comments cited your presentation as being the best aspect of the Conference!
View Similar Speakers
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.