Dr. Michelle Rozen
About Dr. Michelle Rozen - America’s Leading Expert on Leadership Through Change:
Dr. Michelle Rozen, PhD is a game-changing, revenue- building, performance-boosting change expert, keynote speaker, and highly respected authority on the psychology of change. She is an author, a Huffington Post contributor, and a frequent guest on media outlets such as NBC, ABC, FOX News, and CNN. Dr. Michelle’s rare blend of audience engagement, killer take-away strategies, and instant connection with the audience have made her one of the most unique and memorable speakers on the stage today.
Her latest work is around “2-Second Decisions”, helping people to master time management and power through decision making in turbulent times. Dr. Michelle consistently speaks for Fortune 500 companies and her clients include some of the most recognizable companies in the world including Johnson & Johnson, Merrill Lynch, and The U.S. Navy. She holds a masters degree and a PhD in Psychology and resides in the greater NYC area with her husband, three kids, and two dogs.
What Dr. Michelle Rozen Talks About:
Lead Through Change with Confidence – Your 5 Step Plan
Dr. Michelle’s powerful strategies for leading changes have transformed the lives, performance and success of leading brands in all industries. These science-based, easy to apply strategies have given leaders the actionable solutions and powerful confidence to lead their teams through rapid changes and substantial challenges- all the way to off the charts results. It is now available to your team as well, through a one-of-a-kind actionable and motivating experience that will lead your team to the powerful results that you are all looking for, as a team, as leaders and as individuals.
- Understand change resistance. Get the tools to handle it.
- Master the C.H.A.N.G.E. Model. Lead change with confidence
- Master a powerful five step plan for supporting your team through change
How to Motivate Yourself and Others Through Change
Motivation is the master key for leadership success. The sudden issues we’re all facing, whether working from home, managing unforeseen challenges, or otherwise, are leaving many feeling overwhelmed and uncertain about the future. Dr. Michelle takes the mystery out of motivation using science and proven tools for leading team members toward becoming their best selves no matter how turbulent the times.
- Understand how motivation works in the human mind
- Master the 20% Rule for helping others safely stretch beyond their comfort zones
- Master the Three Golden Rules for mindful leadership that removes biases hindering motivation during change
- Master the E.N.G.A.G.E. model for powerful and effective change-management leadership
How to Harness the Power of Adaptability
Leaders in all industries must constantly lead their teams through changes. Today’s challenges have only amplified the speed and degree to which they must react to a rapidly-changing work environment. But, great challenges can also be great opportunities for growth. In this powerful, experience, Dr. Michelle shares actionable tools and strategies that leaders can apply right away to better support their teams.
- Identify the three main characteristics of adaptable leaders, teams, and individuals
- Master the most powerful tools for overcoming common obstacles to adaptability
- Master the A.D.A.P.T. model for powerful leadership through periods of rapid change
- Master the Three Golden Rules for increasing motivation, engagement, and growth through change
2 Second Decisions: Time Management Secrets for Massive Results
Time management is the way you handle your most limited
resource: time. Dr. Michelle shares with your attendees the most powerful science-based, easy to apply secrets for managing time effectively, through the disruptions, interruptions and distractions of the current times. You will learn what to do when there is too much to do, how to manage your time, priorities and schedule, how to avoid productivity suckers and how to perform at your absolute best.
- Identify the three obstacles to managing your time effectively
- Master 2 second decisions- and how 0-10 numbers completely change how you prioritize
- Master the P.R.O.D.U.C.T.I.V.E. Model for 10 habits of highly productive people
- Master the Three Golden Rules for massive action in minimum time
Dr. Rozen has the ability to connect with audiences from diverse professional backgrounds with incredible ease. Her core message of “changing dynamics, not people” resonated particularly well - and is reflective of her proactive and engaging communication style.
Frost and Sullivan Institute, SCIP
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.