About Erin King - Entrepreneur, Author and Speaker on Digital Marketing Communication & Persuasion:
Erin King is an award-winning entrepreneur, best-selling author and digital persuasion expert. She is the Amazon best-selling author of Digital Persuasion: Sell Smarter in the Modern Marketplace.
Erin is the Founder and CEO of Socialite Agency - which elevates digital communication styles to attract attention, increase influence - and sell smarter. Socialite’s clients include the The Oscars, The United States Navy, ABC/Disney, Nelson Mandela’s Legacy of Hope, VISA, Siemens, Hilton Worldwide, Johnson and Johnson, Hitachi, Mutual of Omaha, Merck, Abbott Laboratories, Synchrony Financial, and dozens of others.
Socialite Agency, the world's only social media firm specializing exclusively in live events - has helped Fortune 100 brands catapult their social media success via award-winning digital activations and campaigns. Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) awarded Socialite's work with FreemanXP as "Best Social Media" across the entire meetings industry.
Erin started her first venture, Jump Digital Media, at the age of 25 - and cut her teeth building websites for brands like Whole Foods, Black and Decker, and Linksys. Her second venture, PMS.com - was a Dollar Shave Club-type subscription model for women’s monthly healthcare supplies. Her experience running these digital enterprises has made her a highly sought-after keynote speaker - for thousands of people from all industries on stages around the world.
When off-duty, the former world champion Irish step dancer and NCAA Division I athlete can be found in Laguna Beach, CA with her husband Hartman - biking, hiking, surfing, snowboarding, boating; basically anything outdoors will do for this ball of fire. As a dual citizen of the U.S. and Ireland, Erin is very close to her east coast, massive, crazy Irish Catholic family.
Erin's life mantra is “attitude of gratitude,” and right now, her only five-year plan - someday she will be home long enough for Hartman to finally allow them to get a dog, which will be a King Charles Cavalier named Louise.
What Erin King Talks About:
DIGITAL PERSUASION: IGNITE YOUR INFLUENCE
Erin will present the following three points to introduce attendees to the fundamentals on how to optimize their digital influence:
- Communication – how to be more impactful and persuasive in today’s digital age
- Influence – how to lead and manage others, attract attention and sell smarter in our screen-centric communications
- Persuasion – how to differentiate yourself with language that triggers emotion and trust
When you type, text or tweet a message to an employee or customer – how persuasive are you?
When reaching out online to someone you don’t know – does your message influence others to give you a chance? Or ignore you?
Compelling communication in today’s digital marketplace is dependent on your ability to positively influence others to respond – without the power of face-to-face communication.
In person, you have 8 seconds before someone decides how they feel about you and the message you are delivering. Online, you have just 2.5 seconds – or the length of a mobile notification preview. Presenting a new idea, introducing a new initiative, or downloading a new direction begins with persuading your recipient, in just a few words – that what you have to say matters.
Erin shares the big mistake 90% of us make in our digital communications with our teams and customers. Her proven 3 step PUB method, used by clients ranging from The Academy Awards to the United States Navy – reveals exactly how to optimize your approach to elicit the responses and actions you’re looking for from your very next message.
Your audience learns:
- How to improve your communication style to be more influential and dynamic
- How to avoid the number one thing blocking you from being your most persuasive self from behind the screen
- Erin’s proven, powerful formula so you can create more compelling digital messaging
Perfectly tailored for: Executives, Directors, Managers, HR Recruiters, B2B Sales, Sales Managers, Entrepreneurs, Social Marketers, Direct Sellers, MLMs
(can be included with Erin’s Keynote – Before/During/After)
Before Your Event:
- One (1) custom promo video
- One (1) social media “takeover” – Erin will ‘speak’ directly to your followers on one (1) of your preferred channels
- One (1) “en route to event” video where Erin promotes your event to one (1) of your preferred channels
During Your Event:
- No note-taking required – attendees receive a mobile “cheat sheet” with all of Erin’s key points and big insights
- Includes ‘action steps’ from Erin’s presentation
After Your Event:
- Within the month after your event, Erin will deliver a 360 experience for attendees by ensuring they are able to close the loop between strategic ideas and practical implementation
- Erin hosts a 30-minute interactive Q&A on your preferred webinar channel or Live social channel
- In this very popular virtual event, attendees can ask Erin specific questions now that they’ve had an opportunity to use the PUB method
Erin's keynote was extremely engaging and tailored to our organization’s most pressing problems - she is truly an expert when it comes to digital persuasion, sales, and social media branding.
Mutual of Omaha
View Similar Speakers
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.