About Kenneth Gronbach - Futurist, Demographer and Best-selling Author:
Kenneth Gronbach is president of KGC Direct, LLC and is an internationally respected futurist who has been able to forecast societal, commercial, economic, cultural and political trends with uncanny accuracy. Ken’s unusual blend of marketing savvy and common sense demography, based on twenty years of proprietary demographic study, set him apart. Ken keynotes all over the United States and does customized demographic research.
Ken is the author of the best-selling book The Age Curve: How To Profit from the Coming Demographic Storm. His first book, Common Census: The Counter-Intuitive Guide to Generational Marketing, was released in 2005. Ken’s 2011 book Decades of Differences: Making it Work is a comprehensive guide to coping with three generations in the workforce. His newest book, Upside: Profiting from the Profound Demographic Shifts Ahead, is currently a best- seller and number one in its three categories.
What Kenneth Gronbach Talks About:
Let demographer Kenneth W. Gronbach bring you into his fascinating world of counting people. He will show you why demographics precipitate economics, and not the other way around. As a forecasting tool demographics are unparalleled in for seeing what’s next in world culture, economics, politics, commerce and government. What counties, states, regions, countries and continents will flourish and which will be challenged because of shifting demography?
Ken’s demographic perspective is very macro, big picture and long term. His strategies are often integrated into strategic plans in diverse sectors because of their uncanny accuracy. Demography is a science of simplicity and fascination. Join Ken Gronbach for this exciting presentation and enjoy the ride.
- Learn why the best days for the United States and the Americas in general are ahead of us, not behind us because of above replacement level fertility
- Understand why China’s economy will be crippled by its ill-fated One Child Only Policy
- See clearly why housing in the United States will spike and not look back for twenty years
- Grasp why The European Union’s future, economically and culturally, is in serious jeopardy because of anemic fertility and immigration
- Hear why the continent of Africa will have a population explosion
- Get a clear picture of how Generation Y, Generation X and Baby Boomers will dramatically change future markets and the world
Gronbach caught almost everyone off guard with a wildly funny and fascinating presentation. From start to finish, he had the audience in the palm of his hand.
MCUL Information Services
View Similar Speakers
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.