Peter talks about the 5 Megatrends that are shaping the world right now, affecting how we live and work.
Audiences leave understanding how these 5 megatrends will affect the world in the next decades, and what they mean for businesses and global organizations today.
Peter Fisk the founder of GeniusWorks, an innovative business accelerator, based in London, and is professor of leadership, strategy and innovation at IE Business School in Madrid. He is also a bestselling author.
Past clients include: Microsoft, Global Business Travel Association, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Skoda Auto, Adidas, SDL and Visa.
About Peter Fisk - Founder and CEO of GeniusWorks:
Peter Fisk is inspirational, provocative and practical. He helps you to see the world of business and brands, marketing and innovation in new ways. He was recently described by Business Strategy Journal as "one of the best new business thinkers", and also featured in the Thinkers 50 Guru Radar.
Best-selling author, his first book Marketing Genius explores the left and right-brain challenges of success, and is translated into 35 languages. It was followed by five others, most recently Creative Genius defining what it takes to be Leonardo da Vinci in the 21st Century. He has also written books on leadership and strategy, customers and experiences, and sustainable innovation.
His new book Gamechangers - Are You Ready to Change the World? is now out, based on extensive research into the 100 companies who are shaking up markets, and making sense of how they innovate and win. It explores the challenges of new markets, changing customers, brand building, digital media, new business models, inspiring leadership and positive impact.
From nuclear physics Peter moved to managing brands like Concorde at British Airways, and through American Express and Microsoft got to know what works in the real world. As CEO of the world's largest marketing organisation, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, he became a global authority on what's best and next.
He now leads the GeniusWorks, an international accelerated innovation firm, working with clients including Aeroflot and Coca Cola, Nestle and Red Bull, Tata and Virgin, Visa and Vodafone. He combines keynote speaking with strategic consulting, facilitated venturing and executive development.
What Peter Fisk Talks About:
- Gamechangers – Are you ready to change the world?
- Vision 2022… FutureBank, FutureStore, FutureHealth, FutureTech, FutureProduct and more.
- The Zigzag Zeitgeist – Making sense of complex, fast changing markets.
- What are the big shifts, patterns and trends that will define your future market?
- How can you create a better future vision, that inspires and engages your people?
- What would it take to change the game, to reshape your market in your vision?
- Futurescope, trend tracking, market mapping, kaleidoscope thinking, scenario development, growth compass, disruption simulator, system dynamics, gamechanging.
- Peter’s new book: Gamechangers: Next Generation Business
- Market Makers. Creating and shaping markets in your own vision.
- The Future of Business. A more inspired approach to value creation.
- Trend watching. The invisible trends that have changed our world.
- Power has shifted from west to east, big to small, mass to niche, business to customer.
- Markets are global, connected and convergent. Trust is low, transparency is high.
- Success is not based on capabilities and scale, but on ideas and focus.
- Redefining purpose, market maps, business strategy, value driver analysis, portfolio management, collaborative partnerships, value-based management.
- Peter’s book: Business Genius: Inspired strategy and leadership.
- Customer Genius. How to build a customer-centric business.
- Designing and delivering extraordinary service and customer experiences.
- The Customer Agenda. The big trends and priorities for your customers now and next.
- Declining trust, rising promiscuity. Welcome to my world, when, where and how I want.
- Customer insights. Exploring the changing needs, the issues and trends that matter most.
- Harnessing the groundswell of customer networks, collaboration and social media.
- Customer strategy, insight mapping, immersion trips, segmentation, value propositions, customer narratives, experience design, brand activation, personal service, advocacy.
- Peter’s book: Customer Genius: Customer Centric Business
- Marketing Genius. How would Einstein and Picasso do marketing today?
Ubuntu!The new language of marketing in a collaborative world.
- Resonance… Real-time, on demand marketing to engage the new consumer.
- How do you stand out, change mindsets, engage people, and sell more?
- Rethinking marketing in global, networked and intelligent markets.
- Connecting your left-brain analysis and right-brain intuition.
- Marketing strategies, value disciplines, insight maps, brand blueprints, value propositions, integrated communication, social networks, gateway channels, net promoter score.
- Peter’s book: Marketing Genius: The Ultimate Book of Marketing
- Brand Genius. The Yin and Yang of Extraordinary Brands.
- What’s in an Apple, Orange and Blackberry? Icons, memes and storytelling.
- Brand Optimization. Managing your brand, architecture and portfolio for maximum impact
- The slow decline of Coca Cola, the rise and fall of Starbucks, and the death of brands.
- Brands are about people and aspirations, but too often they still describe companies and products.
- Promise and reality, engaging people in a low-trust, high-expectation, social media world.
- Brand definition, one word equity, brand architecture, brand enablement, communication strategy, experience mapping, brand loyalty, impact footprinting, brand valuation.
- Peter’s new book: Gamechangers: Next Generation Brands
- Creative Genius. How to Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci.
- Beyond the Business Model. What it takes to create winning market innovations.
- Innovation with Steve Jobs. How to apply the axioms of Apple to your business.
- Rethinking innovation in a technological, collaborative and high-speed world.
- Creativity that is
future backto overcome the limitations of mindset and markets.
- 50 innovations of the 21st Century that are currently changing our world.
- Future radar, scenario planning, deep dives, disruptive creativity, creative fusions, accelerated innovation, product development, market entry strategies.
- Peter’s book: Creative Genius: The Innovation Handbook
- The New Business Leaders… From hierarchy to networking the rise of 4C Leaders
- Einstein and Picasso. Leadership and Management. What’s the difference?
- 9.58 Peak Performance. The SPARC that enables leaders to deliver incredible results.
- What does it take to be a leader in times of turbulence and change?
- Leadership is about inspiring direction. Management is about getting things done.
- Don’t stand on a box and shout… leadership styles and personal effectiveness.
- High Performance Leadership Framework, The 4C Leadership Model, Myers Briggs, The CEO Profiler, The Time Box, Influencing Models, Storytelling.
- Peter’s book: Business Genius: Inspired strategy and leadershipM/li>
- People Planet Profit… embracing sustainability for innovation and business growth.
- Sustainable Innovation. Resolving the Paradox of growing and saving the world.
- How to be good (and grow).
- Social and environmental issues are hot topics, but most business see them as compliance.
- How can you embrace them as your best source of innovation and profitable growth?
- Moving sustainable innovation from CSR to the business mainstream.
- Sustainability audit, value drivers, deep dives, operational blueprints, social entrepreneurship, sustainable innovation, impact analysis, good growth road map.
- Peter’s book: People Planet Profit
The presentation was thoughtful and provocative. An excellent bringing together of our business challenges that left our people energized and inspired.