About Randy Pennington - Author, Speaker and Advisor on Leading Change, Building Cultures & Achieving Results:
Randy Pennington is a dynamic and innovative keynote speaker who can deliver a powerful vision of the future for your customers, your company and your industry. He helps leaders deliver positive results in a world of accelerating uncertainty and change. Randy's original insights are grounded in a unique blend of solid research and continuing hands-on work with leaders and organizations in a variety of industries. Randy's ability to develop solutions that work in your world provide a catalyst for delivering results. His keynote speeches and workshops are known for their practical take-away's, interaction, and relevance.
Randy has been fascinated with how great organizations and great leaders operate since his very first sociology and psychology classes in college. That continued focus provides you with strategies you can implement today to deliver positive results tomorrow. “Change, when it is done well, is a competitive advantage and allows you to be more nimble and relevant in the marketplace.”
Randy is author of the award-winning books Make Change Work: Staying Nimble, Relevant, and Engaged in a World of Constant Change (named the 2013 best general business book by USA Book News); Results Rule!®: Build a Culture That Blows the Competition Away (named the 2007 best general business book by USA Book News); and On My Honor, I Will: The Journey to Integrity-Driven® Leadership which Ross Perot described as having “cracked the code of great leadership.”
Additionally, Randy's insights have appeared in the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, the New York Times in numerous newspapers and many professional/trade association journals, and is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post. His expertise has made him a respected guest commentator with appearances on CNN, PBS, Fox News, the ABC Radio Network, and the BBC.
His background is a unique blend of line, staff, and consulting experience ranging from hourly employee to senior management. He holds a Bachelors and Masters Degree in Psychology and has completed Postgraduate work in Organization Administration and Management.
Further to the above credentials, Randy has been a senior executive in a start-up mental health facility, an HR professional in a 25,000 employee government agency, CFO of a multi-million dollar professional services firm, Chairman of the Board for a $17 million non-profit, Chairman of the Board for a multi-million dollar foundation, an Entrepreneur, an Adjunct professor in Southern Methodist University's Edwin L. Cox Business Leadership Center's program for MBA students since 1991, earning 21 Teaching Excellence Awards, and is recipient of the National Speaker's Association prestigious Cavett Award.
What Randy Pennington Talks About:
Make Change Work®: Stay Nimble, Relevant, and Engaged in a World of Constant Change
Change and uncertainty no longer influence the environment – they are the environment. This session provides practical tools to help leaders and organizations meet the challenges of continuous change in these transformational times.
Randy states that “Your ability to quickly change and adapt is the difference between excellence and irrelevance.”
Participants in this entertaining, fast-paced session receive practical strategies and tools based on Randy Pennington’s 25+ years of experience helping organizations initiate and manage change.
This session is ideal if your organization/attendees need to:
- Quickly change and adapt to remain relevant in a world where challenges and opportunities appear in the blink of an eye
- Create and promote a culture that anticipates disruption before it blindsides you
- Build buy-in and support for change
- Overcome resistance to change
- Develop personal strategies to flourish in the midst of change
Results Rule!® Be a Hero in a Changing World
Your organization is either a hero, has-been, or wanna-be. That’s why creating a culture where every person at every level is committed to delivering amazing results creates a competitive advantage that clears the playing field.
Randy will inspire the audience to ponder their workplace considering “The culture always wins! An excellent culture makes you a great place to work. A culture of excellence makes you a consistently great organization. Which would you prefer?”
Participants in this hard-hitting, fast-paced session receive practical strategies and tools for creating and sustaining a winning culture.
This session is ideal if your organization/attendees need to:
- Transform or recharge your culture to be more nimble and flourish in the current business realities
- Build and grow a culture focused on producing results
- Establish or reinforce a strong connection between positive results and strong relationships between managers and their team
- Distinguish between an excellent culture and a culture of excellence
- Results Rule!® Build a Culture that Blows the Competition Away
- Change Your Culture – Change Your Results
What if you could have a blueprint for becoming the leader you always wanted to be… one who inspires trust, respect, commitment, and results from others?
Here’s the good news – that blueprint exists.
Randy professes that “There is not one single problem in our world that can be solved without leadership. That’s because there is no problem that can be solved without the cooperation and collaboration of people.”
This powerful program lays out a clear path for becoming a leader who inspires others to achieve greatness in a turbulent, changing world.
It is ideal for leaders that need to:
- Build trust and stronger relationships with your customers and employees
- Create a culture and environment where people volunteer their commitment to help you succeed
- Promote accountability for results
- Build support for continuous growth and change
Flourish®: Winning in a World of Upheaval and Uncertainty
Are you prepared for the seismic shifts redefining business, communities, and individual life? Will you be relevant in a world transformed by rapid change, technological advances, and globalization?
Flourish® shares seven unique behaviours and competencies that must be mastered to stay ahead of change, add value to customers, and sustain a cohesive, focused culture.
Randy will inform that audience that “You don’t need more disruption. You have all you need right now. What’s crucial is your ability to master the strategies and skills to flourish regardless of the upheaval and uncertainty you face.”
The presentation is tailored for two different audiences and customized for your organization.
Flourish® for Everyone – this session is ideal for audiences that need to:
- Know how global forces, technological advances, and changing demographics affect what you do today and how you will work tomorrow
- Understand and master the seven competencies for flourishing in the workplace of the future
- Take immediate steps to take charge of and remain relevant in the future
Flourish® for Leaders – this session is ideal for leaders that need to:
- Refocus and recharge their organization to remain nimble and relevant in the face of uncertainty, increased competition, and rapid change
- Develop an organization that lives the seven competencies necessary to flourish in the future
- Take immediate action today to guarantee their team’s success tomorrow