About Ron Kaufman - Motivational Customer Service Speaker and Author on Building A Service Culture:
For more than three decades, Ron Kaufman has helped companies on every continent build a culture of uplifting service that delivers outstanding business results year after year. Making transformation his mission, Ron is one of the world’s most sought-after educators, consultants, business thought-leaders and motivational keynote speakers on the topic of achieving superior service.
Any business can say the customer is king, and many spend a lot of time and money on incremental service improvement. But Ron understands the only reliable way for a company to achieve and maintain a competitive edge - is to build a culture that empowers every employee to surprise and delight customers and colleagues every day with truly uplifting service.
Ron has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and USA Today. In 2019, GlobalGurus rated Ron the #1 customer service guru in the world.
Ron works with a successful clientele of government agencies and multinational corporations including Singapore Airlines, Xerox, Nokia Siemens, Marina Bay Sands and Changi Airport. He delivers powerful business insights and global best practices enabling organizations to gain a sustainable advantage through service.
Ron’s proprietary architecture for building an uplifting service culture is now available in one comprehensive volume, Uplifting Service. Finally, leaders at all levels have a blueprint for making uplifting service a part of everything they are and everything they do.
Find out why companies like Federal Express, Citibank, Singapore Airlines, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft and ExxonMobil book Ron as keynote speaker for their most important company events.
What Ron Kaufman Talks About:
Uplifting Service: Exceeding Customer Expectations one Action at a Time
In today’s global economy, customer expectations in almost every industry are rising. What was once considered a perk, bonus or plus is now a promise clients expect – and even demand – time and again. And while everyone may agree that providing superior service is essential to continued success in a competitive world, too many executives still regard service as “the fuzzy stuff” they don’t know how to measure, manage or make happen on a company-wide scale.
Uplifting Service is an entertaining and interactive presentation that shows everyone from the C-suite to the front lines specific actions and concrete steps to fly over customers’ rising expectations – and immediately improve the quality of service delivered at all levels of the company.
Packed with real-life examples, powerful principles and tried-and-true techniques, this session will educate, motivate and inspire everyone on your team to take new action now.
Key Learning Points:
- The secret to seeing the world from your customers’ point of view
- The six proven steps to going from “basic” to “unbelievable” service
- Transforming complaints into opportunities to create valuable customers for life
- Three strategies and tactics for managing customer expectations
- Bouncing your way back through service recovery
- Shifting from blame, shame and justification to taking personal responsibility
Leading the Service-Focused Culture: Creating Superior Service from the C-Suite
A superior service culture does not happen by accident but instead requires committed managers willing to walk their talk – and motivated staff inspired to deliver on-the-spot service daily. But beyond this, the driving force of a service-focused culture is a group of inspired leaders who are convinced of, and committed to, the long-term value of Uplifting Service. Leading The Service-Focused Culture facilitates your senior leadership team in building the alignment needed to embrace a common service vision – and then take the actions required to make that vision a reality.
In this hands-on session, participants review the culture-building activities currently in use in the organization; identify opportunities for new service initiatives; learn best practices for becoming a service-focused culture and commit to taking action to align and strengthen the service focus.
Key Learning Points:
- Best practices for engaging everyone from the top down in a continuous cascade of positive actions for Uplifting Service culture
- Quantifying benefits of a service culture in terms of customer experience, competitive positioning, talent development and business results
- Choosing compelling language to create an engaging service vision
- Communicating the vision effectively with all service providers
- Creating the alignment and service commitment to help cross functional teams communicate more effectively with each other and within their own departments
Capturing the Power of a Superior Service Culture: Creating a Sustainable Competitive Advantage
In a world where customers and staff have increasing options, companies with a powerful service reputation and an Uplifting Service culture are attracting and retaining the best talent, achieving market leadership and enjoying sustainable success. In fact, building a service-focused culture today is no longer an option – it’s a competitive necessity.
This session provides senior executives with the opportunity to step back and answer the question, “Is the service culture that exists in my company today providing me with a strong competitive advantage for tomorrow? If so, what can I do to keep it growing stronger? And if not, what can I do to make it better right now?” Packed with case studies and best practice examples from companies around the world, Capturing the Power of a Superior Service Culture shows you why some organizations succeed beautifully – and others fail miserably. Participate in this presentation to find out what works, what doesn’t, what your organization should do, and what you must avoid.
Key Learning Points:
- Why an Uplifting Service culture earns you a sustainable advantage
- How to engineer your service culture with a proven three-part architecture and implementation roadmap
- How to align The 12 Building Blocks of Service Culture™ to get more impact from the activities you are already doing
- How to track, improve and measure the value of your service culture
- Why a weak service culture leads to more complaints, lower margins and higher staff turnover – and how you can avoid these problems
Ron is truly passionate about educating others on uplifting service - and really opened our eyes to the little things we can change in our approaches that add tremendous value to ourselves and others.
View Similar Speakers
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.