About Ryan Avery - The Youngest World Champion of Public Speaking in History, Speaks on Personal Achievement, Leadership, Sales & Strategic Communication:
Ryan Avery’s keynotes are about improving communication and showing leaders and their teams how to go from A to THE® in their industry. Known for being one of the Millennial generation’s most profound voices on strategic communication and achievement, Ryan’s keynotes present you and your team with the actionable strategies you can use to 'Go From A Leader to THE Leader®' in your industry. Working with Fortune 500 companies, organizations, and associations on every continent in the world, Ryan uses his experience as Marketing Director, World Champion and Entrepreneur to show leaders and their teams how to reach their goals with lightning speed, communicate their message with absolute clarity and turn their ideas into measurable, momentum-building action!
His keynotes are jammed-packed with takeaways that you can start using immediately to improve yourself, your team, and your business! From the moment Ryan steps on the stage to the moment he leaves, people will be saying, “I learned more in Ryan’s one-hour keynote, than I have learned all year!” Ryan is the leader’s GPS to success and uses his proprietary 4D Success Model™ to take you to the next level in sales, leadership, and strategic communication. He shows you the turn-by-turn guidance every step of the way from helping people decide what they want, design the plan to get there, develop the skills needed to make it happen and deliver the results that make customers satisfied yet wanting more!
In 2012, Ryan Avery competed against more than 30,000 people from 116 countries to claim the World Championship title and to become the youngest World Champion of Public Speaking in history. In 2015, Ryan and his wife, Chelsea, set the World Record for being the Youngest Couple to Professionally Speak on All Seven Continents.
Ryan is a best-selling and international author with more than 500+ keynotes and trainings delivered world-wide. Ryan’s latest book Motivating Millennials: How to Recognize, Recruit and Retain the Next Generation of Leaders (2017) was published by Avery Today, Inc.
Ryan is an avid scuba diver and will eat anything except olives. Born and raised in Texas he say’s “all y’all” way too many times a day and currently lives with his wife Chelsea in Colorado. They have been together for over ten years, and share life with their beautiful daughter Atlas.
What Ryan Avery Talks About:
Connect More. Convince Less™
What’s costing your team members the sale? The win? In most cases, they are missing relevant CONNECTION. They haven’t yet learned how to weave the communication threads necessary to build the relationships that help to form customers for life.
The kind of relationships that not only buy – but refer. Sound familiar? That’s where Ryan Avery brings out the game-changers. He challenges sales audiences to stop “convincing” and start CONNECTING with the clients, customers, and prospects that will grow your company to new levels of success.
- How to effectively communicate for today’s consumers
- How to build bridges using the right words, stories and messaging to actively engage customers in the buying and referral process
- How to easily navigate generational and cultural hurdles to ensure we connect with people from a broad diversity of backgrounds
- What it takes to develop followers who will remain loyal, even in today’s competitive market
Accelerate Your Achievements!
It’s an exciting time to step away from mediocrity and step into the truly big goals that make us want to hit the ground running every day. The problem? Most people don’t have a map from how they will get from BIG GOAL creation to BIG GOAL realization.
Ryan is the leader’s GPS to success – and uses his proprietary 4D Success Model™ to take you to the next level in sales, leadership, and strategic communication. He shows you the turn-by-turn guidance every step of the way – from helping people decide what they want, design the plan to get there, develop the skills needed to make it happen and deliver the results that you have always wanted.
- Strategies you can actually implement to take your idea and make it come to life
- Owning the mindset that energizes momentum and the ability to find crystal-clear clarity for what you want and what it takes to get across the finish line
- The Dream BIG attitude and how we all can improve the way we think, act and communicate our ideas to inspire others to action
- What to do after you accomplish your BIG dream and how to keep the motivation alive
Go From A to THE® 2.0: Stop Being A Leader – Start Being THE Leader
Today’s world is competitive, innovative, and seriously fast-paced. When we are serious about growing our business, it is no longer acceptable to offer A product, A solution or even be A Leader. Today’s consumers, employees and followers want THE product, THE solution and THE leader to follow.
When we want to eliminate our competition, set record sales, motivate others to action and produce solutions that actually matter, it’s time to go from A to THE. Ryan Avery is the right speaker to deliver these game-changing, life-magnifying strategies that allow audience members to step up to achieve next-level results.
- The strategic communication strategies top leaders use around the world to persuade, engage, and retain top talent and customers
- The strategic storytelling strategies that masterfully allow leaders to connect across diverse generations and cultures
- The strategic leadership strategies top entrepreneurs use to differentiate you from your competition and getting people to take action
How to RECRUIT and RETAIN the Next Generation of Leaders
The clock is ticking. By 2025, more than 50% of your consumer and employee base will be people of the Millennial generation.
What that means for us is that the time is now to ensure our team has the skills and strategies to effectively communicate, motivate, engage and sell our products, services, and business to this significant demographic.
Ryan Avery dives right in and shares with audiences the top strategies pulled from his best-selling book Motivating Millennials.
- The significant difference between Managing Millennials verses Motivating Millennials™ – and the real reason one is costing you money, substantial headaches and energy
- The super-efficient way to expertly identify the next generation of leaders who will grow your legacy and take your company to the next level in sales and significance
- How to deploy the simple, yet little-known solutions for turning Millennials into your top marketing allies and source of sales and referrals
Ryan’s material is fresh, unique and actionable. Ryan is one of those rare presenters that has it all, he is authentic and engaging and his material is both impactful and entertaining.
Master Chair, Vistage International
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.