About Sara Frasca - Award-winning Entrepreneur, Globally-renowned Innovation & Human Creativity Expert and Speaker:
Sara Frasca is a world-renowned keynote speaker on innovation, creativity - and transformation. She masterfully blends creativity research with colourful and effervescent storytelling - to help leaders and their organizations build and maintain a culture of innovation. Drawing on many years of corporate and start-up experience, consulting for some of the largest global organizations, and her experience as an award-winning entrepreneur - Sara is an expert on innovation and the power of human creativity, she offers inspirational tools of innovation, while masterfully driving actionable impact from the moment she steps on-stage.
Honing her skills in senior leadership roles in both corporate America and the world of startups - Sara now serves as Vice President of Innovation for Platypus Labs - a global innovation enablement, invention, and consulting firm. She helps leading organizations cultivate human imagination, build a culture of innovation - and solve complex problems in creative ways. Sara is the go-to resource for leaders seeking competitive advantage and sustainable success by harnessing innovation. Let her inspire your team to harness inventive thinking - and leave them with actionable tools to make an immediate impact!
Prior to Platypus Labs, Sara spent 13 years at General Mills in multiple leadership roles. She was also an account director at the interactive agency ePrize - leading the forefront of digital transformation for Fortune 500 brands. Sara is the Founder and proud owner of Trasca & Co. Eatery - and was named the 2017 Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Jacksonville, Florida.
Sara is the ideal opening or closing keynote for your next corporate meeting or event.
What Sara Frasca Talks About:
HARNESSING INNOVATION: TURNING RAW IDEAS INTO POWERFUL RESULTS
Sara Frasca has seen thousands of companies loaded with creative buzz and big ideas. How is it that some harness their imagination to create game-changing drivers of growth and innovation – while others miss the mark? The answer: the best companies have a systematic process to focus their team’s creativity into practical outputs. Frasca blends the improvisational qualities of a jazz ensemble with bleeding-edge business savvy – to bring a completely fresh perspective on unleashing creativity in the organization. Her inspiring presentation delivers practical tools that can be used immediately to increase creative output – and deliver bottom-line results.
Attendees will learn to:
- Use specific techniques to harness your most powerful ideas
- Apply creativity on a daily basis across all business activities and roles
- Break free from the three biggest blockers of creativity
- Apply best practices from the world’s most innovative companies
- Avoid the five biggest creativity killers
- Master the three most powerful brainstorming techniques that you’ve never even heard of
- Build a culture that celebrates fresh thinking and embraces new ideas
HACKING INNOVATION – THE NEW GROWTH MODEL FROM THE SINISTER WORLD OF HACKERS
With intense competitive pressures and mind-numbing speed, leaders seek fresh approaches for growth and innovation. As old methods become commoditized – new creative problem-solving techniques are needed more than ever. Drawing inspiration from the unlikely world of hackers, Sara Frasca has discovered a new and powerful model for leadership and organizational success. The underworld of cyber-criminals contains some of the most creative people on the planet – despite their illicit motives. In this thrilling and provocative talk, Frasca takes the audience on a mind-opening journey, showing how hacking techniques can be deployed – to drive legitimate business outcomes. Learning how hackers would solve your most pressing challenges using unorthodox approaches – will give you a new framework for creative problem solving, growth, and innovation.
Attendees will learn:
- Specific tools and techniques from the Five Core Mindsets and Ten Primary Tactics of Hackers
- Fresh approaches to complex problem solving
- How a hacker would approach your work if he or she had your job
- Why unorthodox moves can lead to the best business outcomes
- How to protect yourself and your company from innovation hackers of all sizes and types
THE GRAVITY-DEFYING LEADER: INNOVATIVE APPROACHES TO HYPER-GROWTH LEADERSHIP
With disruptive forces assaulting business from every direction, creativity has been labelled the single-most important business attribute. To succeed, leaders must be focussed on creating a resilient culture where everyone’s engaged – a torrent of fresh, creative ideas needs to flow from every level of the organization. Top leaders then employ a secret weapon: a systematic approach to selecting and launching the ideas that will best drive growth and innovation. Sara Frasca weighs in with a fresh perspective on this critical leadership challenge. Frasca shows leaders how to employ her simple but effective framework to ramp up the creativity – and identify/launch ideas that will break through and defy gravity.
This presentation will help leaders:
- Challenge assumptions and conventional wisdom
- Build courage to foster responsible risk-taking
- Authentically express your own creativity – and tap into the hidden creativity of your team members
- Develop “everyday creativity” to attack business problems of all sizes
- Deploy creativity beyond R&D to re-imagine processes, drive efficiency – and improve operations
- Uncover fresh approaches for reinvention and growth
ENTREPRENEURIAL FIRE: THINK AND ACT LIKE A STARTUP (Even if You’re Not)
Entrepreneurs look at the world differently. We celebrate them for their bold vision and courage – they drive game-changing innovation that creates enormous economic success while making a profound impact on the world. What is it about the entrepreneurial mindset that helps these mavericks seize opportunity – that others miss? Frasca shows leaders and organizations how to embrace the creativity, grit, and vision of a startup – and then channel this approach to drive growth, innovation, efficiency, and customer delight.
Sara Frasca decodes the entrepreneurial DNA to help leaders of any size company in any industry or profession:
- Understand how an entrepreneur would attack their organization with the specific goal of dislodging it
- Re-imagine their role through the lens of an entrepreneur
- Harness the ferocity of entrepreneurial thinking
- Embrace “startup speed” to increase velocity in your own organization
- Learn the five best approaches used by startups to create disruption
- Avoid the weaknesses that plague entrepreneurs by exposing the four biggest startup death traps
Sara is a great storyteller and wonderful speaker! We have already started to use the learnings she shared with us in our daily work!
Senior Strategist, Marketing & Communications, The Hartford
View Similar Speakers
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.