About Victor Antonio - Author and Speaker on Sales and Motivation:
A poor upbringing from one of the roughest areas of Chicago didn't stop Victor Antonio from earning a B.S. Electrical Engineering, an MBA - and building a 20-year career as a top sales executive and becoming President of Global Sales and Marketing for a $420M company. As Vice-President of International Sales in a Fortune 500 $3B corporation at the time, he was selected from over 500 sales managers to join the President’s Advisory Council for excellence in sales and management.
He is the author of 13 books on sales and motivation. His most recent publication, "Sales Ex Machina: How Artificial Intelligence is Changing the World of Selling" examines how AI is altering the world of sales. He is also the founder of the Sales Mastery Academy - a learning platform for today's salesperson.
He has shared the stage with top business speakers: Rudy Giuliani, Zig Ziglar, Paul Otellini (CEO, Intel), and John May (CEO, FedEx Kinkos), and has spread his sales message around the world: Europe, Asia, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Latin America, Middle East, China, United Arab Emirates and South Africa.
Victor is also bilingual, adding the option of presenting in Spanish.
What Victor Antonio Talks About:
No Touch Selling: Using Technology to Sell at a (Social) Distance
With “Social Distancing” currently the new normal, acclaimed sales expert and trainer Victor Antonio, has created an exclusive presentation to help you sell virtually. With numerous experts agreeing that social distancing may become a new reality, you need to get out ahead of the curve with techniques that will help you succeed in the new virtual selling landscape that will look decidedly different in the weeks and months to come. Victor will help attendees learn how to:
- Effectively sell in this new “Social Distancing” environment
- Set up an effective “Virtual Office”
- Develop a “Virtual Selling” sales process
- Utilize 7 Tips to use to engage a buyer via Video
- Use Webinar tools to close deals and build your business
- Create an interactive Video Proposal
- Present pricing via Video
- Read facial expressions
- Closing tips over video
Increase Your Sales Velocity – Selling to Today’s Informed Buyer
When it comes to a salesperson achieving or exceeding their revenue goal, almost 60% never do. The majority of salespeople struggle to hit their target sales because they simply do not have a day-to-day strategy to achieve their revenue goals! In this keynote, Victor Antonio will lay-out a clear sales blueprint that salespeople will be able to implement the very next day. Takeaways:
- Five ways to increase your sales velocity
- How to define and implement high-leverage activities
- Build a consistent quarterly plan to hit your number
- Create winning sales habit to keep your pipeline full
- Increase the average order size and close rate
Sales Excellence Through Influence – It’s Not What You Sell, It’s How You Sell!
This sales motivation keynote is loaded with research and studies on how to influence the buying process and increase buyer satisfaction. Find out why outdated techniques don’t work anymore. Learn how to position your product by framing the context of the conversation. Find out how to reduce buyer resistance and gain their acceptance by employing simple to use strategies and tactic! Takeaways:
- How to guide your client’s decision-making process
- Create a REAL value proposition
- Learn an effective sales process that connects
- How to deliver insight that positions you as an authority
- Discover how to keep and hold a buyer’s attention
Reducing Buyer Resistance – Getting Clients To Switch
How do you get clients to buy or try your product? Getting clients to either try your product/service for the first time or, switch-over to a new one are two of the biggest challenges in today’s market. In this keynote, you’ll learn how to position a new product’s value and present a compelling reason for change. The key lies in going beyond price by increasing their confidence in having to change and reducing the fear of change itself. Takeaways:
- How to identify the client’s unstated needs
- Learn how to reduce their buying anxiety
- Create and quantify the urgency for change
- Help them overcome their ‘switch-over’ fear
- Shape the path to change and reduce decision friction
Victor Antonio shares keen insights into the buyer's psychological perspective and sets forth a progressive series of unique techniques to methodically stimulate the assurance of a sale.
View Similar Speakers
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.