About Keith Ferrazzi - Best-Selling Author and Speaker on Business Relationship Development and Organizational Change:
Keith Ferrazzi is a charismatic and inspiring speaker, and also a renowned thought leader on change management and behavior engineering, and is in constant demand as a coach to C-Suite executives at some of the world’s largest organizations. Keith works toward inspiring teams to jump start organizational change.
By helping global organizations recognize and transform behaviours that block strategic goals, Keith Ferrazzi helps create new organizational habits which translate into increased value for both shareholders and the corporate bottom line.
This passion to understand human behavior and find actions and practices to effect positive change led to the founding of the Greenlight Institute, a think tank dedicated to finding the keys to sustainable human behavior change. Keith is also the founder and chairman of Ferrazzi Greenlight and the author of the NY Times best-sellers Who’s Got Your Back and Never Eat Alone and is regularly published in The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Inc., and Fast Company.
Keith’s keynotes go beyond the ordinary by tapping into the hearts and minds of attendees and challenging them to open up to one another. By connecting everyone in the room, Keith Ferrazzi facilitates the risk-taking and candor that pave the way to insight and actionable, sustained organizational change.
What Keith Ferrazzi Talks About:
Future of Work - Managing in a Matrixed Global Organization
Organizations are under pressure - pressure to transform and perform in the new matrixed, global and virtual working world. The future of work won't be driven by tech. It will be transformed by organizations who understand the leadership competencies required for the new work order. With years of experience, Keith Ferrazzi will show your organization how to build the teams and leaders of tomorrow.
- Invigorated workforce that punches above its weight
- Deeper collaboration across departments and disciplines
- Greater accountability to each other for total team success
- Jump start your organizational culture change to one of exponential growth
Statistically speaking, transformation success remains stuck at 30%. Keith’s long established practices around changing organizational behavior will get you the rest of the way.
Each Challenge Talk is unique to its audience. ''Old way'' behaviors are addressed, with audience members beginning their transformation immediately. These changes are supported by ongoing coaching and feedback so measurable results can be identified from the moment Keith leaves the stage.
- Identify the behaviors that need to change within the organization
- Identify what "blockers" are hindering the "new way"
- Identify the enablers that will make your "new way" a reality
Our new radically interdependent world has transformed how organizations work with their customers. While sales teams have always understood the importance of relationship building, customer experience has become a prime motivating force in sales decision making. The critical attributes of a high-performing sales team now relies on its approach to transforming the customer experience through collaborative selling.
- How to achieve constant sales growth with collaborative selling
- Understand how customer experience shapes the sales journey
- How to build a collaborative customer relationship that maximizes sales
- Grow large strategic accounts faster by aligning your sales ecosystem
Large organizations are waking up to the idea that silos don't work. When leaders and teams are required to work across departments, offices and even countries, cutting across silos and managing interdependencies is a critical skill. When deep internal relationships break down those silos, teams and leaders develop a culture of transparency and accountability that fosters innovation and promotes agility in thinking, processes and results.
- How to engage teams and leaders in inter-organizational relationship building
- Why agility is a critical success factor for modern organizations
- Why silo-hopping transparency increases accountability and produces measurable results
- When collaboration creates success in interdependent teams
Keith has the rare gift of inspiring you to think deeper, dream bigger & bring more generosity to the people & communities that matter most to you. But it really is the way he does it - with extraordinary humanity, authenticity & the unexpected - that makes time with Keith almost always an experience you'll remember.
HR, Legal, Finance, Shared Services at Patagonia
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.