About Nikolas Badminton - Futurist Speaker, Advisor, and Best Selling Author:
Nikolas Badminton is a global futurist speaker and Chief Futurist that mentors top executives and the highest levels of government to explore desirable futures, anticipate unforeseen risks, and strengthen strategic planning.
He has spent 30+ years working with leadership at over 400 leading organizations at the frontline of foresight, strategy and disruption - including NASA, United Nations, Google, Microsoft, Intel, IBM, WM, JP Morgan CHASE, VISA, TD Bank, American Express, BISCI, ISACA, Rolls Royce, Procter & Gamble, US Department of State, UK Home Office and many more.
Facing Our Futures: How foresight, futures design and strategy creates prosperity and growth - is Nikolas’ number one best selling book and has been selected for the Next Big Idea Club and as JP Morgan Private bank’s ‘Next Gen Pick’ for their prestige 2023 Summer Reading List to guide new leaders to ignite curiosity and embrace futures thinking.
Nikolas’ essential research has been featured by the BBC, VICE, The Atlantic, Fast Company, Business Insider, Forbes, Sunday Telegraph and many others. He appears on SIRIUSXM and CTV regularly, was a key advisor to the ‘Age of AI’ series with Robert Downey Jr, and appears in the Franklin Institute's series ‘2050’.
What Nikolas Badminton Talks About:
FACING OUR FUTURES – from what is to what if…
Nikolas will deliver an entertaining, energetic and motivational keynote that ignites curiosity, shifts your mindset from what is to what if, and teaches you how to think like a futurist. He will share stories of cultural shifts, insights into new disruptive technologies, and rethink how you establish winning strategies in your organization by deploying foresight.
As always, the keynote is built in collaboration with clients to create the most impact possible and help you:
- Understand the value of foresight – foresight is the missing link between strategic planning, disruption and our futures. See how it supercharges your organization by exploring positive and challenging futures.
- See global megatrends shaping geopolitical dynamics – economic power, population growth, water-energy-food, waste, climate change and energy.
- Know the trends that will change your industry – Future of Work, Artificial Intelligence and automation, Smart Cities and Urban Planning, Metaverse and Web3, Privacy and Security, Agriculture, Aerospace, Engineering and Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics, Finance and Insurance.
- Unlock a sustainability mindset – see how progressive ESG policy, United Nations SDGs, and circular economic principles will transform your organization.
- Operationalize foresight – how we can build anticipatory capabilities in your organization to drive more revenues and market capitalization
Other Keynote Topics Include:
- Future of Innovation and Disruption
- Future of Work
- Future of Artificial Intelligence
- Future of Water, Energy, and Food Nexus
- Future of Waste
- Future of Aerospace, Engineering and Manufacturing
- Future of Logistics and Transportation
Nik is not just an incredible presenter. He grabs the audience's attention and doesn’t let go. So many of our partners told us they had never examined the future of their business in such a thought provoking way – to expose our partners to something new is the highest value we can provide to our partners. Nik brought that value.