Mindful Leadership Expert, Motivational Speaker
Talks about: Creating a Mindful and Positive Workplace Culture
Author of the memoir, Urban Monk
Past clients include: Google, Citibank, IBM, State Farm, SAP, Intel, WeWork, Novartis, Comcast, JPMorgan Chase
About Pandit Dasa - Mindful Leadership Expert, Motivational Speaker and Author:
Pandit Dasa is a keynote speaker on Workplace Culture, The Future of Work, Resilience, Mental Health and Mindfulness. He is an author and former monk who now speaks at many Fortune 500s and many of the world’s largest organizations such as Google, NASA, The London Stock Exchange, IBM, Chase, Royal Bank of Canada, Novartis, AT&T, Pfizer, Nationwide, Kellogg and many others.
His speeches and workshops aim to create a more mindful workplace culture which improves retention, addresses the challenges of “quiet quitting” and increases productivity.” He provides practical tips on how to maintain positive social connections with colleagues in a hybrid work environment.
He encourages leadership and co-workers to lead by example, prioritize self-care and appreciate the contributions of their colleagues. He provides methods by which we can enhance our communication and learn to listen to understand and not to respond. He concludes by teaching audiences breathing and focusing techniques for staying calm and managing stress in a rapidly changing world
Pandit captures the audience's attention by sharing his journey on why he spent 15 years living as a monk in New York City and why he's no longer a monk.
What Pandit Dasa Talks About:
The Future of Work and Mindful Leadership
The Great Resignation and the rise in mental health struggles are demanding a transformation in workplace culture. To attract, engage and retain top talent, leaders need to create a more human and employee-centered workplace.
It is absolutely crucial for us to create a workplace environment that not only encourages but also supports our mental, physical, and emotional well-being so we can perform at a high level while taking care of ourselves and our family.
This talk will address and provide practical takeaway for the following items:
- How to develop positive social connections in a hybrid workplace
- Research and tips for improving sleep and its benefits
- The importance of appreciating our colleagues
- Methods for communicating mindfully to maximize collaboration
- Maintaining healthy eating habits
- Research and benefits of practicing mindfulness at work
- Practical mindfulness techniques
Mindfulness and Resilience: Tools for Managing Stress
During our current time of change and uncertainty, our stress and anxiety levels can go through the roof. It is absolutely crucial for us to be able to maintain our physical, mental and emotional health so we can take care of ourselves, our family and remain productive in our professional life. This talk combined with writing exercises will address the following items:
- Importance of Positive Relationships
- The myth of multitasking
- Healthy Eating
- Unplugged Sleep
- Regular Exercise
- Maintaining a Personal Hobby
Participants will also learn the science behind mindfulness and will be virtually guided through a variety of mindfulness practices for reducing stress, improving productivity and emotional intelligence. Some of practices are as follows:
- Breathing – for stress reduction
- Focusing – for improving one’s ability to concentrate and focus
- Gratitude – to shift to a more positive mindset
- Appreciation – develop appreciation for the contributions of our colleagues
- Personal Development – reflection on ways we can improve our character
Creating a Mindful and Positive Workplace Culture (Click here for workshop)
The growth and overall success of an organization is defined by its culture and leadership. A positive workplace culture enhances teamwork, collaboration and morale. As a result it boosts employee engagement, efficiency and retention.
This presentation will address the importance of creating an environment where ego battles aren’t driving the company down and where individuals are willing to put aside their own self-interest for the sake of the greater good. It encourages an environment where individuals are willing to appreciate the contributions of their co-workers instead of feeling threatened by them. The research on mindfulness and its application for the workplace will also be presented. As a result of this keynote, the audience will be able to:
- Communicate with awareness, clarity and compassion
- Manage their emotions to handle conflicts
- Develop a positive mindset towards individuals they don’t see eye-to-eye with
- Express appreciation towards the work of their colleagues
- Utilize mindfulness breathing and focusing techniques to lower stress and improve productivity
Pandit is a very dynamic speaker. His presentation was eye-opening and engaging. I felt relaxed and recharged from the meditation techniques. I have been to other stress management presentations...but this was arguably the best.