Dr. Gary Bradt
Expert on Emotional Intelligence, Change & Leadership
Clinical Psychologist and Author of the bestselling book, The Ring in the Rubble
Leadership Consultant & Strategist to numerous Fortune 500 companies
Past clients include: American Express, Blue Cross Blue Shield, eBay, IBM, Marriott, Merrill Lynch, NASA, Visa, Xerox
About Dr. Gary Bradt - Expert on Emotional Intelligence, Change & Leadership, Author & Clinical Psychologist:
More than ever before, change and unrelenting disruption are causing employees to feel emotional fatigue, burnout, stress, anxiety and myriad emotions that strip them of creativity, productivity and overall joy. Providing employees with more strategies to adapt to change with a growth mindset and resilient spirit are critical competencies that Dr. Gary Bradt has been teaching C-Suite leaders in Fortune 500s for 25+ years.
Today, he is being called upon by leading corporations to share his practical and actionable tools for change with employees at every level, so they can embrace change and create a positive path forward both professionally and personally.
Dr. Bradt's unique background and perspective make him a one-of-a-kind speaker on emotional intelligence, change and leadership. As a licensed clinical psychologist, Dr. Bradt shares relevant research from neuroscience and positive psychology to help leaders and people at every level approach change with a positive perspective.
As a business owner with 25+ years of experience coaching C-level executives, Dr. Bradt passes on practical strategies and tactics that businesspeople quickly comprehend and apply. As a thought leader on change and leadership, he is a contributing writer to Forbes.com and the author of three books on change.
Most importantly, however, Dr. Bradt is a father, who speaks from the heart about the tragedies, triumphs, and lessons he's learned from raising a child with a chronic life-threatening heart condition.
It is no wonder, then, that the late Spencer Johnson asked Dr. Bradt to be the leading speaker worldwide for one of the bestselling business books of all time, Johnson's Who Moved My Cheese? More than 300 keynotes and twenty-years later, Dr. Bradt is as passionate as ever about helping people find the opportunity that change always creates. He will inspire and empower your audience to change and win today
What Dr. Gary Bradt Talks About:
Turning Change Into Opportunity
Going through change is not a market differentiator. Adapting to change faster and better than your competitors can be. Gary Bradt’s inspiring new keynote, Turning Change into Opportunity, equips audiences with the tools they need to do just that. Based on his new book, Change: The Tools You Need for The Life You Want at Work and Home, this keynote empowers audiences to:
- Experience the power of The To Who List, a daily practice supported by an app Bradt developed that helps you build relationships that will sustain you through challenging change and difficult times.
- Learn to let go of old beliefs, feelings or behaviors that are only holding you down or holding you back.
- Experience the moving power of the Two Minute Drill, an exercise that allows you to quickly engage your most deeply held values. Like a compass, these values will point you in the right direction whenever change creates difficult choices.
- Understand the four factors driving change for practically every organization and industry across the globe
This upbeat and interactive keynote stimulates the mind and stirs the emotions. It inspires audiences to discover strengths they may not have recognized they had. Bradt’s stories and personal anecdotes bring his points home in a way that audiences can not only understand, but relate to.
The Science & Heart of Finding Opportunity in Disruptive Times: 5 Strategies for Positive Change
The global pandemic has created a period of change that is by all accounts disruptive, unrelenting, and at times completely debilitating. Leaders, teams and individual contributors alike are in uncharted waters and the one integral, unifying thread is our humanity. We are in a place where we need to look at how this change is affecting us as individuals first, and then translate that change into our respective roles. While we cannot always choose what change will come in our path, with the right mindset and strategies, we can choose how to move forward. This is Dr. Gary Bradt’s goal, as he shares the Five Fundamental Choices that change presents us with, and that how you choose to go forward will make a bigger impact on your life than the change itself.
Dr. Bradt’s insights are informed by neuroscience and psychology, as well as his three decades of experience as a C-suite executive coach that provide relatable, real-world narratives, and relevant actionable strategies to give you a new path forward.
- ADOPT an opportunity mindset and start moving fast toward positive goals and outcomes.
- LET GO of what is holding you back and recognize what is possible.
- NURTURE relationships and build a foundation of strength, trust, and mutual support.
- PRACTICE courageous optimism and share ideas openly to find new solutions.
- GROW where you’re planted and move forward with positive determination and confidence.
The Science & Heart of Happiness
How can you harness positivity and happiness to create more success within yourself and others? It’s a balance between science and heart. As we continue to navigate the disruption of a global pandemic, social unrest, and political and economic uncertainty, it is easy to feel that these circumstances are hijacking your potential for happiness. But, there are ways you can train yourself to create more joy in your life.
Psychologist, C-Suite Executive Consultant, and respected Author on Change Dr. Gary Bradt shares real stories and research-based strategies for how you can take control and create more well-being and contentment even in these trying times. He’ll debunk popular myths of what you think will make you happy and replace those concepts with data-driven strategies to achieve more consistent and sustainable happiness and a sense of well-being.
- Understand the science of happiness. Learn why our brains are hardwired to see what is wrong with any situation, and how you can also learn new techniques to help your brain see the positive.
- Learn techniques for connecting in more meaningful ways to your colleagues and those closest to you to build more trust and collaboration, especially during times of challenge.
- Discover simple daily practices to bring more joy, optimism and positive energy to your life, and to be a beacon for the same for those you touch.
- Highlight the positives in life and be more resilient when change and challenge disrupt your day.
Gary was very down to earth and easy to work with. Attendees enjoyed the use of his life experiences to highlight the topic of handling change and stress. Some of the exercises we were given made us dig deep inside - and opened my eyes to my own thoughts and priorities.