About Jack Canfield - Best-selling Author, Motivational Speaker and America's Leading Authority on Creating Success & Personal Fulfillment:
Jack Canfield is founder and former CEO of Chicken Soup for the Soul™ Enterprises, which encompasses licensing, merchandising - and global publishing activities around the globe. With more than 250 titles and over 500 million copies sold in 43 languages, Jack is a world-renowned expert at warming hearts and changing lives.
But behind the billion-dollar brand Time Magazine called the “publishing phenomenon of the decade” - is America’s leading expert in creating peak performance for entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, managers, sales professionals, corporate employees and educators.
Jack is an in-demand speaker who has brought stadiums of 50,000+ to their feet, cheering his message of The Success Principles - inspiring them to achieve greater success in everything they do by taking on greater challenges, upleveling their eﬀorts, strategic alliances, relationships, attitudes, behaviours, and more.
If more success, career fulfillment, and personal achievement is what you seek as a result of your next meeting – Jack Canfield can help.
What Jack Canfield Talks About:
MASTERING THE PRINCIPLES OF SUCCESS – HOW TO GET FROM WHERE YOU ARE TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
Greater levels of performance and achievement are attainable by anyone. Yet most people have never learned the proven self-empowerment tools and time-tested strategies – that are the basis for personal and professional success.
Over his 40-year career, Jack Canﬁeld has developed the speciﬁc methodology and results oriented activities required to help participants take on greater challenges – and produce breakthrough results. Jack’s Ten-Step Action Plan shows exactly how to plan for and create greater achievement. In fact, it’s a blueprint for living a life of expanded results, greater impact – and more measurable on-the-job performance.
Whether your organization needs to increase sales, boost income, increase output, expand creativity, enhance problem solving, find more balance or improve customer service – these disciplines, when put into practice, will create massive and permanent change in the lives of your participants and in the day-to-day operations of your organization.
Participants will learn how to:
- Take 100% responsibility for their lives
- Decide what they want and be willing to pay the price
- Invest every day in developing their knowledge base and core skills
- Manage time the way successful entrepreneurs do
- Say no to the good – so they can say yes to the great
- Take five action steps each day toward achieving any goal
- Climb under the wing of someone who can help them on their path
- Face up to what isn’t working in their lives
- Focus on their unique abilities
- Celebrate their victories as a way to ensure future success
- Transcend other people’s limiting beliefs and opinions about their goals
- Develop and trust their intuition and reasoning abilities
- Change their outcomes by reacting diﬀerently to any event
In this exciting program, The Success Principles will leave participants excited about the potential they have for their career, their company, their personal life – and their success goals. But more than just a motivational experience, this program offers the actual methods, strategies, activities and exercises participants need to achieve what they want… and what you as a company or professional association want for them!
THE POWER OF FOCUS – HOW TO HIT YOUR BUSINESS, PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL TARGETS WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY
What if you could make twice as much money and have twice as much time off as you do now? That’s the promise Jack makes in his best-selling book, The Power of Focus: How to Hit Your Business, Personal and Financial Targets with Absolute Certainty – and that’s what he helps participants put into action during his keynote or full-day seminar!
Jack has spent his career studying peak performers and the highest 3% of achievers in all areas of life – from sales superstars, to key managers, to the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, world-class athletes, top entertainers, successful politicians, most highly respected doctors, celebrated educators and the super rich.
Jack has discovered there are certain “disciplines of success” that high achievers practice in a systematic way – and focus on for consistent, breakthrough results and optimum success! Your audience will learn these principles and discover how to incorporate them into their day-to-day routine for a more fulfilling and satisfying workday – and a more dynamic personal life!
Your participants will learn:
- Three key differences that separate super high-achievers from everyday people
- The single success discipline that can put anyone in the top 1% of their ﬁeld
- Three major breakthroughs in the entrepreneurial use of time
- How to create a compelling vision for yourself and your staff
- How to develop and use a personal Mastermind Alliance
- How to identify and use one’s own unique abilities
- How to eliminate the mental and psychological blocks that hold people back
- How to keep yourself and your staff motivated for peak performance
When Jack Canﬁeld’s time with your group is over, audience members will be excited about getting back to work. They’ll be more enthusiastic at home and at work, more conﬁdent in dealing with diffcult situations and assignments – and more comfortable being honest and assertive.
TRANSFORMING THE TRAINER – SUCCESS PRINCIPLES TRAINING FOR PROFESSIONALS
A 2 to 3-day interactive seminar designed to give professional trainers the skills they need to facilitate Success Principles trainings in-house – for new hires, workgroups and other special employee populations.
The program emphasizes familiarity with the curriculum, activities, exercises, and facilitation techniques – preparing your in-house trainers to deliver powerful information and activities for employees at all levels.
Jack Canﬁeld knows a trainer’s job is demanding, but also rewarding, and he’ll re-energize your trainers – to fall in love with their career all over again. Not only will they be transformed themselves – but they will become fully capable of transforming others too!
The following are some of the principles included in this training program:
- Take 100% responsibility for your results, your career advancement, your decisions, relationships – and more
- Pursue constant and never-ending improvement on the job and at home
- Use the “Cycle of Completion” to ensure positive outcomes
- Ask for feedback and respond appropriately
- Go the extra mile in all endeavours and deliver more than expected
- Develop new success habits using a 21-day process
- Be ready when opportunity knocks – and dozens more
Jack, your contributions to our program were too great for measure. By using our own language (amazing!) and tying together the many pieces of our two-day event - our attendees walked away believing in you and most notably themselves!