About Jason Selk - Leadership Author and Speaker on Developing Mental Toughness in Sport, Business and Life:
While serving as the Director of Mental Training for the St. Louis Cardinals, Dr. Jason Selk helped the team win their first World Series in over 20 years, and in 2011 he assisted the Cardinals in the historic feat of winning their second World Championship in a six year period. Dr. Selk is a regular contributor to Forbes, ABC, CBS, ESPN, and NBC radio and television and has been featured in USA Today, CNBC, Men's Health, Muscle and Fitness, Shape and Self Magazine. Dr Selk's second book, Executive Toughness, is a best-selling business book and his first book, 10-Minute Toughness, is on pace to be one of the best-
selling sport psychology books of all time.
Dr. Selk is considered to be one of the premier performance coaches in the United States. He helps numerous well- known professional and Olympic athletes as well as Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 executives and organizations develop the mental toughness necessary for high-level success.
Dr. Selk utilizes his in-depth knowledge and experience of working with the world's finest athletes, coaches and business leaders to help individuals and organizations outperform their competition. Dr. Selk works with such clients as professional athletes in the NFL, NHL, NBA, PGA, LPGA, MLB and NASCAR. In addition, he works with such business clients as UBS Financial, Edward Jones, Wells Fargo, Northwestern Mutual and Enterprise Holdings, to name a few.
What Jason Selk Talks About:
The Accountability Factor: Defining and Achieving
Companies full of passion and motivation produce better results and The Accountability Factor inspires individuals to identify and follow through with what is needed to propel organizational triumph. Achieve accountability by using the big 3 mental toughness fundamentals to unlock hidden potential and drive home results.
- Perfection to Performance: Learning to focus and repeat success instead of emphasizing failures.
- The Mental Workout: The one minute and forty second mental workout that has helped many of the world’s finest business leaders rise to the top.
- 4 Gable Discipline-Developing the “no excuse” mentality.
Performance Focus: Controlling Execution and Success.
Experience the ultimate method of training mental toughness and discover how to teach the members of your organization to consistently perform at their best when it matters most. Take your organization to the next level by learning the one minute and forty second mental workout that has helped many of the world’s finest business leaders rise to the top.
- Ideal Arousal State (IAS) Competency-Identification of IAS and relevant control techniques.
- 3 Professional Scripts-Mastering what needs to be said – before it is said.
- Specifically Tailored Mental Workout-The five step process for increasing leadership performance.
Relentless Solution Focus (RSF): The Ultimate Measure of Mental Toughness
Learn to use the tool that allows individuals to overcome all obstacles of achievement. RSF is a concrete and proven method of increasing individual health, happiness and success and by extension produces organizations that are healthier, happier and more successful. Your organization will once and for all develop the collective positive mindset needed to outperform the competition.
- Problem Centric Thought (PCT) Alert System-Knowledge of how to avoid the
- RSF Tool-Motivation and ability to replace all negative thinking with solution focused thought within 60 seconds
- Solution Focused Meeting Protocol – The simple yet effective manner to make all meetings more efficient and productive.
Positive Coaching: Increasing Internal Motivation through Applied Sport Psychology
For management level team members and above, Positive Coaching utilizes the principles of Sport Psychology to develop highly motivational work environments allowing business professionals to more consistently perform at or above potential. Organizational leaders will learn the three most effective tools to promote a professional climate where employees are motivated to learn and leaders are motivated to lead.
- 80p-20a Motivation Equation-Mastery knowledge of what science determines as the most effective method of developing internal motivation among employees.
- Self-Image Feedback-Improving productivity through proficient communication.
Work to FunProcess-Applying the components of
funto create a professional landscape of increased passion and bottom line results.
What first drew me to Jason's perspective, first as a professional but ultimately as a friend, was that his approach to success empowered his clients not only to succeed in life more often but also to enjoy the success they created.
Andy HillFormer President, CBS Television
View Similar Speakers
For more information about this speaker:
Call toll-free on 1-866-727-7555
Or, email your request.