About Sebastian Terry - Inspirational Keynote Speaker, Best Selling Author, TV Host, & Founder of the 100things Movement
Driven by a passion to see others achieve, Sebastian Terry’s one-of-a-kind story has organically become a powerful catalyst for personal growth and organizational transformation.
Leveraging the power of goal setting & striving as a vehicle to maximize mental wellness, individual productivity and team engagement, Sebastian’s action-based keynote integrates individual evolution with professional development. Shocked by the death of a close friend in his mid-twenties, Sebastian experienced a moment in his life where he asked himself a simple question; ‘Am I happy?’. The answer was NO, and so, he created a list of 100things that he hoped would transform his life.
For over a decade Seb has been chasing down the goals on his list and teaching others how to do the same. From marrying a stranger in Vegas (Goal #2) and delivering a baby (#23), to living on a deserted island for 1 week (#63) and even helping a quadreplegic man complete a half marathon by pushing him (#26), Sebastian’s story has been turned into a best selling book, his own reality show and a renowned keynote that has inspired millions of people around the world.
The impact of time and experience has helped shape Seb’s journey from the pursuit of fun and exciting life goals to the realization that these strategies transfer to the mechanics of organizational health. Blending masterful storytelling with processes, research and data from the field, Sebastian’s keynote offers equal shots of inspiration, education, and entertainment, leaving his audience with a toolkit & mindset for ongoing growth..
Often noted as the highlight of any conference he presents at, Sebastian’s keynote is an experience that will make you audience laugh, think, cry and ultimately take action.
What Sebastian Terry talks about:
Why Wait? Using goals as a vehicle for change
In a world of constant disruption and change, it’s our goals that act as our personal vehicle for evolution. Integrating every aspect of our lives, Sebastian’s keynote reframes not only our perspective on what it is to realize and attain personal and professional ambition, but how to turn goals into reality in just 4 steps. In a story that has gained global attention, Sebastian
shares how personal development inspires collective evolution.
● Maximizing performance through values-based autonomous goal setting
● Why wait? Creating your catalyst moment NOW
● The 4 steps to creating your ultimate list
● Linking personal growth and professional development
● The science of goal-striving & pursuing passion
● Putting the ACTION into your action plan
● Accountability through group connection
Building an Unstoppable Mindset: Mastering Mental Health
The importance of mental wellness cannot be overstated; from personal ambition and achievement to professional engagement and performance, mental health is at the heart of everything we do. Combining his own story with from-the-field data, Sebastian’s keynote delivers an 8-step process with actionable steps to address personal wellness, workplace performance and community connection.
● Self analysis as a gateway to self discovery
● Harnessing disruption & adversity as a fuel for growth
● Outgrowing your comfort zone
● Building resilience, optimism and wellness through autonomous goal setting
● The positive psychology of goal setting, goal striving and goal attainment
● Creating frameworks for long term success
● The 3 C’s: connection, conversation & community
Building Culture the Right Way Up: Creating A Mutually Beneficial Workplace
Company culture is key to organizational health. Combining values-driven vision, inclusive frameworks and actionable channels, Sebastian’s keynote delves into the building blocks of a healthy culture, linking individual development to organizational vision.
● Aligning values as the framework for growth
● Cultivating purpose-driven leadership
● Building a we win, I win culture
● Fostering inclusive environments to develop talent
● Creating responsive & agile frameworks
● Developing healthy ecosystems for communication & connection
“Seb’s philosophies, tools and processes will unleash anyone's ability to put aside procrastination and prioritize what's truly important to them in living a happier and healthier life. Time with Seb is a gift and one my whole team and I will forever be grateful for - it's nothing short of life changing."