5 Questions To Boost Your Sales
About Ryan Estis
Ryan Estis understands the challenges business leaders and top performers face, because he’s been in their shoes. He spent 15 years helping companies connect with employees and customers as an ad agency executive, building a client roster of category leading brands. Nine years ago, he decided to put that experience into practice and launch his own research and learning organization. Ryan is afforded an inside look at what the world’s best companies do differently and he shares that insight by helping clients initiate change, improve performance and deliver growth.
Sales leaders have an opportunity to develop and drive performance through a detailed post-call analysis audit. Better questions to consider after a sales call include:
- What are the economic drivers that will influence the customer’s decision?
- What commitment did you earn today? What are the agreed-upon next steps?
- What went well? What would you have done differently? Where can we improve next time?
- Who else could possibly impact the decision?
- How are you going to add value after the call?
Add questions that are relevant to your unique situation, competitive landscape and sales cycle.
Make auditing a consistent practice and part of your sales culture. Ask harder, more detailed questions and guide reps through the importance of creating a detailed, specific sales road map and timeline post-call. Here’s how sales auditing improves results:
- Helps sales reps understand how to structure more effective calls and invest more into pre-call planning.
- Reinforces best practices and gain valuable insights to share with the team.
- Creates consistent standards and expectations around a quality sales engagement.
- Spends less time going forward time on low-yield opportunities.
- Shortens the sales cycle.
To Learn more about Ryan contact [email protected]
Derek Sweeney is the Director of Speaker Ideas at The Sweeney Agency. www.thesweeneyagency.com. For 15 years Derek has been helping clients find the right Speakers for their events. Derek can be reached at 1-866-727-7555 or der[email protected]