- Break through barriers to optimal performance.
- Build self-awareness and fear(less) culture.
- Drive your company to be more profitable and productive
Our brains believe the stories we tell them. Without conscious effort, they are negativity seeking missiles, but we have the power to change that. Science demonstrates that more positive people enjoy better relationships, higher quality of life, improved health and longevity, and they far outperform less optimistic peers at work with increased sales, promotions, and engagement. Optimism is a lucrative investment for every organization. Rewire your brain to optimize the power of positivity!
- Understand how negative thought patterns decrease productivity.
- Adopt a common external enemy to decrease internal conflict and squash ANTs (automatic negative thoughts).
- Increase and enable positive communication, ideation, and creative collaborations.
No blame. No finger pointing. No guilt. Fear(less) diversity is all about understanding the instincts that drive us to carry bias. No matter our background, we all carry some shortcuts and biases about others (and ourselves!). It doesn’t make us bad people – it makes us human! But when we understand the instincts that drive these stories, we can be more effective in intervening before they negatively affect our relationships and performance.